ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

It will be fine

Now you are talking about abuse? There is abuse of EVERY govt program. I do like giving loans vs giving flat out cash. Forgiven funds don’t cost the government a thing.
Wut? So the government gave me a loan, in 8 weeks they’ll tell me I don’t have to pay any of it back and you think that doesn’t cost them anything? Math isn’t your strong suit is it?

Wut? So the government gave me a loan, in 8 weeks they’ll tell me I don’t have to pay any of it back and you think that doesn’t cost them anything? Math isn’t your strong suit is it?
Correct.... any portion of your loan which is forgiven costs the government no additional money because the government saves on unemployment.

It will be fine

Correct.... any portion of your loan which is forgiven costs the government no additional money because the government saves on unemployment.
You’re assuming everyone that received a ppp loan would have laid off all their employees without it. That’s obviously not the case.

rickyb

theres been alot of confusion on the forum about how much money the rich are getting from the govt. they mostly are getting the money because of their risky behavior last 10 years. half of america lives paycheck to paycheck

Once again, Congress will let Wall Street pillage Main Street
upload_2020-5-8_10-54-6.png

upload_2020-5-8_10-49-43.png

upload_2020-5-8_10-50-41.png

rickyb

whats going on is only the rich want the govt to print trillions for them, but they dont want the govt printing money for any social programs.

rickyb

the federal reserve printed 1.5 trillion for the stock market in 1 week, but we always hear excuses how we cant afford more efficient healthcare which costs 1 trillion over 10 years.