ralph nader on expectations, the american dream, corporate welfare

rickyb

so i think the amazon HQ in new york is going to be 5 billion paid for by corporate welfare according to richard wolff.

so i think the amazon HQ in new york is going to be 5 billion paid for by corporate welfare according to richard wolff.
First you said $3 billion, now you say $5 billion? I know you are against well paying Jobs and all. But what are the future revenue forecasts 10-20 years down the road? Without this $1-$5 billion in “welfare”, how much would these cities actually save? Another words, are these cities actually giving out money or are the just forgiving their fees?

rickyb

First you said $3 billion, now you say $5 billion? I know you are against well paying Jobs and all. But what are the future revenue forecasts 10-20 years down the road? Without this $1-$5 billion in “welfare”, how much would these cities actually save? Another words, are these cities actually giving out money or are the just forgiving their fees?
the cities are competing give out money to the business of the richest man on the planet.

alot of amazon jobs are abysmal.