Rand Paul putting Republicans on Blast

refineryworker05

You’re too racialized, like most dems. Quit race baiting, no one takes that seriously. Obama passed one of the worse pieces of legislation ever, losing the house, senate, govenors, Supreme Court and presidency to republicans. If he was so great and his legislation so grand why did that happen. The American economy thrived in spite of Obama’s legislation not because of it.

No, it’s republicans that are racilized

It’s why the republica party is 90% white in a nation that is no longer 90% white. There is a reason for that. And it isn’t because other groups of Americans hate republicans. It’s because republicans openly hate large segments of the American population.

In terms of President Obama. History will judge his legacy. I don’t have to.

In the end, I voted for Clinton who was mediocre as President with a fantastic economy and President Obama and people like you voted for GWBush and now Trump. Lol.

I am very comfortable with where history will judge those Presidents.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s not really how nations function.
That’s how our nation is suppose to function. One of the things that makes it great and unique. Centralized government just increases tyranny, takes away the voices of voters on issues that could be handled locally.

refineryworker05

Bill Clinton in his first two years was trying things, including Hillarycare, that would've greatly increased spending. Resulted in the Dems losing both the House and Senate for the first time in 40 years. To his credit Clinton realized he had to govern from the center to get re-elected. Who put that idea forth? Dick Morris, the Republican strategist Clinton brought in to advise his '96 campaign. They co-opted Republican issues to win. Gingrich in '94 put out his "Contract With America" that outlined what the Republicans would do to balance the budget. The rest is history. Of course partisan hacks want to discredit the Repubs on everything but y'all are just patently dishonest. At this point I'm hoping the economy grows to the point that Dems are stopped in the mid-terms. Because if they aren't Heaven help us.

You forgot one detail the tax increase The tax bill increased tax revenue. And along with a great economy we had a budget surplus. You see how I can say here is why the budget deficit disappeared with an actual thing Clinton did and all you can say is vague generalities about Gingrich? The dishonesty of republicans is truly awe inspiring. I mean truly amazing.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, it’s republicans that are racilized

It’s why the republica party is 90% white in a nation that is no longer 90% white. There is a reason for that. And it isn’t because other groups of Americans hate republicans. It’s because republicans hate large segments if the American population.

In terms of President Obama. History will judge his legacy. I don’t have to.

In the end? I voted for Clinton who was mediocre as President with a fantastic economy and President Obama and people like you voted for GWBush and now Trump. Lol.
You resort to race baiting because that’s the platform democrats have virtue signaled on for centuries. It’s disgusting.

refineryworker05

You resort to race baiting because that’s the platform democrats have virtue signaled on for centuries. It’s disgusting.
I didn’t bring up race.

I pointed out reality that for republican voters who love the largest federal government programs the most, hatred of government spending comes down to focusing on a relatively small number of government programs which they believe that groups of Americans they hate are getting all the government spending.

I don’t think there is any question that’s true amongst republicans.

The economy is not performing better. The stock market is not performing better objective reality.

It is also true that trump is extremely personally immoral has no religious beliefs and is not connected to religious republicans.

His administration has done almost nothing legislatively accept one tax cut bill. And there is nothing left. No wall, no infrastructure plan. No jobs plan. Nothing.

He is surrounded by convicted criminals. He is surrounded by people charged with crimes. He is surrounded by people who have quit due to previous criminal activity or current corruption.

He is under a swirl of Russia bs.

Given all that why do republicans love trump?

I say shared hatred for certain groups of Americans makes more sense then anything republicans have said to explain their trump love.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn’t bring up race.

I pointed out reality that for republican voters who love the largest federal government programs the most, hatred of government spending comes down to focusing on a relatively small number of government programs which they believe that groups of Americans they hate are getting all the government spending.

I don’t think there is any question that’s true amongst republicans.

The economy is not performing better. The stock market is not performing better objective reality.

It is also true that trump is extremely personally immoral has no religious beliefs and is not connected to religious republicans.

His administration has done almost nothing legislatively accept one tax cut bill. And there is nothing left. No wall, no infrastructure plan. No jobs plan. Nothing.

He is surrounded by convicted criminals. He is surrounded by people charged with crimes. He is surrounded by people who have quit due to previous criminal activity or current corruption.

He is under a swirl of Russia bs.

Given all that why do republicans love trump?

I say shared hatred for certain groups of Americans makes more sense then anything republicans have said to explain their trump love.

Might be a cnn reality, try discussing things with people without assuming racist and bigotry being the foundation of their political beliefs. You’ll find very few people build their ideology on that, the ones that do deserve mockery on both sides(it’s possible to be racists towards white people).

You’re conviently over looking deregulation, Israel, pro-life support, undoing of obama executive orders, keystone pipeline, Neil Gorsuch and other conservative judge appointments, Paris accord, Iran nuclear deal, stricter nato policy, Nicky Halley in the UN, confronting NK and China.

The administration has done some great things, love it not for racism or bigotry.
These are things that would of never been done under Clinton or any democrat.

Deregulation and tax cuts have been a major job creation plan and he is following through.

refineryworker05

Might be a cnn reality, try discussing things with people without assuming racist and bigotry being the foundation of their political beliefs. You’ll find very few people build their ideology on that, the ones that do deserve mockery on both sides(it’s possible to be racists towards white people).

You’re conviently over looking deregulation, Israel, pro-life support, undoing of obama executive orders, keystone pipeline, Neil Gorsuch and other conservative judge appointments, Paris accord, Iran nuclear deal, stricter nato policy, Nicky Halley in the UN, confronting NK and China.

The administration has done some great things, love it not for racism or bigotry.
These are things that would of never been done under Clinton or any democrat.

Deregulation and tax cuts have been a major job creation plan and he is following through.
No I’d say republicans have zero political beliefs really. And what binds them together is hatred or fear or loathing or distrust of other groups of Americans whom they perceive to be destroying the nation.

Trump has cut very few regulations. Fact. So this is a made up talking point lie and republican voters don’t give a :censored2: about deregulation. Lol. Hey they are clamoring for oil companies to be allowed to pollute stuff. Lol.

What has trump done on Israel that’s made any lasting difference? And again I don’t think for one second republican voters are voting for the presidency with Israel policy in mind another phony irrelevant non accomplishment.

Undoing which Obama executive orders? This mostly symbolic and not meaningful.
Although I’ll agree hatred of President Obama is a huge motivator of republicans so perception on that front does matter to republicans.
Keystone pipeline is more symbolism over substance. Does anyone talk about that anymore. Is anyone doing anything with it? Although I guess symbolically that was an early trump thing that meant something to republicans. The Paris accord again more symbolism over substance and not something people actually vote on.

Goursch has a stolen seat and the judges are important form a societal standpoint but any republican President would have done that Stuff.

Iran nuclear deal still exists trump has done nothing.

He has done nothing with nato nor do republicans actually vote on that issue. Nor do they care. Nicki Haley is barely known and trump isn’t standing up to anyone.

Look man, all republicans got from trump are tax cuts which any republican President would have passed judge appointments which all presidents will do

And the rest of it is bunch of symbolical irrelevant bs not connected at all to why people get up and vote especially not for trump.

On the things republicans voters say they care about the economy, building a wall, immigration, jobs, etc. trump has done nothing.

And he has done nothing while surrounding himself with criminals and corruption being under a cloud of Russia bs. And appearing to be completely uninformed about policy.

He is personally very immoral. Endorsed white supremacists, etc.

Sure republicans love Trump cause of Niki Haley and nato or keystone pipeline. Lol.

The delusions. The delusions.

Again my explanation that republicans like trump because of a shared hatred of other Americans is far more plausible than the pack of nothing you cite.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump has cut very few regulations. Fact. So this is a made up talking point lie and republican voters don’t give a :censored2: about deregulation. Lol. Hey they are clamoring for oil companies to be allowed to pollute stuff. Lol.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trumps-deregulation-binge/

What has trump done on Israel that’s made any lasting difference? And again I don’t think for one second republican voters are voting for the presidency with Israel policy in mind another phony irrelevant non accomplishment.
Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders embassy move for US
This is a recognition of reality, a good base to start from if you are ever going to have peace. We are not giving into anti-semites and Muslim extremist demands.

Undoing which Obama executive orders? This mostly symbolic and not meaningful.
Although I’ll agree hatred of President Obama is a huge motivator of republicans so perception on that front does matter to republicans.
A lot of the stuff he is undoing is regalatory, energy friendly, pro-police, handing back “federal land” to the states. These are not just symbolic, these were bad policies hindering our energy production and police force. Some are kind of silly, but hey let the states decide local voters determining their local laws.
10 Obama regulations Trump has overturned

Keystone pipeline is more symbolism over substance. Does anyone talk about that anymore. Is anyone doing anything with it? Although I guess symbolically that was an early trump thing that meant something to republicans. The Paris accord again more symbolism over substance and not something people actually vote on.
Pipeline no substance at all only symbolism. Not really.
Benefits of Keystone XL
Paris accord pull out such a symbolic gesture. Not really, actually a smart move.
https://www.heritage.org/environmen...l-devastating-economic-costs-essentially-zero

I really don’t feel like going through all your nonsense. You can educate yourself, try looking up both sides of the argument. Most of the liberal(progressive not actually liberal) stances are built on but other nations do it, climate change and racism.

El Correcto

god is dead
You talk about deficit which is the point of the thread. It’s an oxymoron to say a budget hawk democrat. That’s not true for all republicans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What many Republicans want is tax cuts that spur the economy, and taking the surplus to pay down the debt. Period.
Ok.
You have two choices.
Either they are lying to you about that and you're a sucker for voting for them. Or they actually want that and are just completely inept at politics, in which case you're a sucker for voting for them.
Take your pick.

El Correcto

god is dead
Ok.
You have two choices.
Either they are lying to you about that and you're a sucker for voting for them. Or they actually want that and are just completely inept at politics, in which case you're a sucker for voting for them.
Take your pick.
That’s three choices. None of them are based in reality, just in your lack of comprehension of facts.

refineryworker05

Trump's Deregulation Binge Is Lightening The Economy's Load | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Trump officially recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, orders embassy move for US
This is a recognition of reality, a good base to start from if you are ever going to have peace. We are not giving into anti-semites and Muslim extremist demands.

A lot of the stuff he is undoing is regalatory, energy friendly, pro-police, handing back “federal land” to the states. These are not just symbolic, these were bad policies hindering our energy production and police force. Some are kind of silly, but hey let the states decide local voters determining their local laws.
10 Obama regulations Trump has overturned

Pipeline no substance at all only symbolism. Not really.
Benefits of Keystone XL
Paris accord pull out such a symbolic gesture. Not really, actually a smart move.
Consequences of Paris Protocol: Devastating Economic Costs, Essentially Zero Environmental Benefits

I really don’t feel like going through all your nonsense. You can educate yourself, try looking up both sides of the argument. Most of the liberal(progressive not actually liberal) stances are built on but other nations do it, climate change and racism.
Lol the article you link to about deregulation doesn’t list any deregulations. Just vague generalities. Trump has not cut regulations much. This is objective reality. And republican voters don’t actually care about deregulation. Go look up the top issues for republicans deregulation ain’t no where to be found. And again Trump hasn’t even done it.

Name Jerusalem the capital of Israel is nothing but rhetoric and doesn’t change anything. And again look up what republican voters care about saying Israel’s capital is Jerusalem ain't in the top 100. Again it is utterly meaningless to republican voters and does nothing.

The 10 regulations he cut.
Most republican voters could name maybe two of those things.
DACA wasn’t a regulation. And republican voters don’t actually care about this in that direction anyway.

Pulling out of the Paris accord is symbolic.
Giving military weapons to local police departments is another irrelevant issue that no one knows about
And off shore drilling another thing that doesn’t matter until there is inevitably a huge oil leak.
Polluting the water was one of his regulation cuts that have republican voters so happy with trump. Lol

Look man you are listing things that have nothing to do with the lives of actual republicans. These are most symbolic things that won’t impact much of anything. And again they are things voters don’t know about and don’t care about.

The things republican voters say they care about which is jobs, the economy, immigration, the deficit trump had don’t nothing and has nothing planned.

So why do they love Trump?

Is is because he made it easier for offshore drilling or said Jerusalem is the capital of Israel or because of keystone pipeline of the Paris accords or because of giving the police military weapons. Sure most republican voters are wild about that irrelevant mostly symbolic inconsequential nonsense.

Or is it that republican voters see in Trump a man who hates the same Americans they hate and that’s why they love him?

Again objectively I think my thoughts about republicans make more sense than them loving the symbolism of keystone pipeline.

vantexan

Ok.
You have two choices.
Take your pick.
Stop cherry picking and read the rest of my posts. I'm plenty critical. And when I say Republicans I'm not just talking about the ones in Congress but all of us. There's no "they" lying to us, it's what most of us rank and file want.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stop cherry picking and read the rest of my posts. I'm plenty critical. And when I say Republicans I'm not just talking about the ones in Congress but all of us. There's no "they" lying to us, it's what most of us rank and file want.
If it's what you want stop voting for Republicans. They know what you want to hear, tell it to you, then do the opposite. Come to terms with that man.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And turn to who, exactly?
Libertarians.
Constitution party.
No one.

Anyone really, a message needs to be sent to Republicans that conservatives are tired of their BS. You're just enabling them by being complicit.

How about we push for a none-of-the-above option and put these idiots on notice.

vantexan

Libertarians.
Constitution party.
No one.

Anyone really, a message needs to be sent to Republicans that conservatives are tired of their BS. You're just enabling them by being complicit.

How about we push for a none-of-the-above option and put these idiots on notice.
Go ahead, give'em hell.