Rand Paul putting Republicans on Blast

newfie

No, it’s republicans that are racilized

It’s why the republica party is 90% white in a nation that is no longer 90% white. There is a reason for that. And it isn’t because other groups of Americans hate republicans. It’s because republicans openly hate large segments of the American population.

so if the democrat party gets 96 percent of black America to vote for it then its because the democrat party openly hates large segments of the American population?

El Correcto

god is dead
I have been it's cuckservatives that are the problem.
Lol the article you link to about deregulation doesn’t list any deregulations. Just vague generalities. Trump has not cut regulations much. This is objective reality. And republican voters don’t actually care about deregulation. Go look up the top issues for republicans deregulation ain’t no where to be found. And again Trump hasn’t even done it.

Name Jerusalem the capital of Israel is nothing but rhetoric and doesn’t change anything. And again look up what republican voters care about saying Israel’s capital is Jerusalem ain't in the top 100. Again it is utterly meaningless to republican voters and does nothing.

The 10 regulations he cut.
Most republican voters could name maybe two of those things.
DACA wasn’t a regulation. And republican voters don’t actually care about this in that direction anyway.

Pulling out of the Paris accord is symbolic.
Giving military weapons to local police departments is another irrelevant issue that no one knows about
And off shore drilling another thing that doesn’t matter until there is inevitably a huge oil leak.
Polluting the water was one of his regulation cuts that have republican voters so happy with trump. Lol

Look man you are listing things that have nothing to do with the lives of actual republicans. These are most symbolic things that won’t impact much of anything. And again they are things voters don’t know about and don’t care about.

The things republican voters say they care about which is jobs, the economy, immigration, the deficit trump had don’t nothing and has nothing planned.

So why do they love Trump?

Is is because he made it easier for offshore drilling or said Jerusalem is the capital of Israel or because of keystone pipeline of the Paris accords or because of giving the police military weapons. Sure most republican voters are wild about that irrelevant mostly symbolic inconsequential nonsense.

Or is it that republican voters see in Trump a man who hates the same Americans they hate and that’s why they love him?

Again objectively I think my thoughts about republicans make more sense than them loving the symbolism of keystone pipeline.
there’s nothing objective about your thoughts. It’s all symbolic hate. Seriously.

Objective thought- make decisions based upon logical analysis of observable, quantifiable information, rather than being guided by the emotions of a situation. They often prefer to work independently, yet they remain objective and diplomatic when dealing with others

A major advancement in the preschool years is the acquisition of symbolic thought—a type of thinking in which symbols or internal images are used to represent objects, persons, and events that are not present. Examples of symbolic thought are pretend play, drawing, writing, and speaking.

BrownArmy

there’s nothing objective about your thoughts. It’s all symbolic hate. Seriously.

Objective thought- make decisions based upon logical analysis of observable, quantifiable information, rather than being guided by the emotions of a situation. They often prefer to work independently, yet they remain objective and diplomatic when dealing with others

A major advancement in the preschool years is the acquisition of symbolic thought—a type of thinking in which symbols or internal images are used to represent objects, persons, and events that are not present. Examples of symbolic thought are pretend play, drawing, writing, and speaking.

So what is your explanation for the seeming 180 that most Republicans have taken, i.e. whatever was bad under Obama is now just fine under Trump?

Personally I feel it’s just politics...like sports, everyone has their team.

El Correcto

god is dead
So what is your explanation for the seeming 180 that most Republicans have taken, i.e. whatever was bad under Obama is now just fine under Trump?

Personally I feel it’s just politics...like sports, everyone has their team.
I think taking power away from the federal government is not represented by many in washington

El Correcto

god is dead
Simple truth is there are more republicans who align with the conservative ideology than democrats (which is 0) You can vote in people who will guarantee you larger federal government spending and taxes. Or you can vote in people who at least promise to cut the spending and taxes.

BrownArmy

Simple truth is there are more republicans who align with the conservative ideology than democrats (which is 0) You can vote in people who will guarantee you larger federal government spending and taxes. Or you can vote in people who at least promise to cut the spending and taxes.

Yet, those Republicans promise, but inevitably go the other way...in the end, what’s the difference?

We need more parties, we need to get money out of politics, and people need to be more engaged with the process.

Otherwise, it will continue to be ‘rinse, repeat’ until the US goes legit bankrupt and we welcome our Chinese overlords.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yet, those Republicans promise, but inevitably go the other way...in the end, what’s the difference?

We need more parties, we need to get money out of politics, and people need to be more engaged with the process.

Otherwise, it will continue to be ‘rinse, repeat’ until the US goes legit bankrupt and we welcome our Chinese overlords.
The difference is we end up with good ones from time to time. You’ll never end up with a good democrat on spending. I’d argue we don’t need more party’s, I think the easiest path would to bring out the conservative and libertarian base in the Republican Party.

I actually wish less people were engaged and would join the silent majority, lots of uneducated voters that don’t understand the purpose of our federal government and don’t even take part in local elections were the change should happen.

BrownArmy

The difference is we end up with good ones from time to time. You’ll never end up with a good democrat on spending. I’d argue we don’t need more party’s, I think the easiest path would to bring out the conservative and libertarian base in the Republican Party.

I actually wish less people were engaged and would join the silent majority, lots of uneducated voters that don’t understand the purpose of our federal government and don’t even take part in local elections were the change should happen.

OK, agree to disagree.

On a side note, I respect your opinion, but it’s just your opinion.

newfie

in one week we've had Pelosi grand stand over illegal immigration and rand paul grandstand over excess spending. All good theater.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

People like you are the problem. Republican politicians will never be conservative because they know they have your vote no matter what. You are incapable of holding them accountable because all you care about is keeping Democrats out of office.

Stop playing their game if you want change.

BrownArmy

People like you are the problem. Republican politicians will never be conservative because they know they have your vote no matter what. You are incapable of holding them accountable because all you care about is keeping Democrats out of office.

Yah, Libertarians.

Not too many of them to vote for.

I envision a 'Galaxy' party.

We're going to space, so let's ignore the nonsense, fix the planet, and get on to populating the galaxy.

But, that's just me.

El Correcto

god is dead

You assume I vote for every republican. Lack of comprehension and just wanting to attack