Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would imagine it was much more financially lucrative.
I got a free cherry pie out of the whole thing. I'm not part of the litigious society we live in. I didn't know my ribs were broken 'til they turned up post-trauma and healed in a scan I had. I wondered why I was so sore and it hurt when I coughed or to take a deep breath.

I believe in Karma.....they still haven't fixed the place where I tripped (March 14th).....tree root raising pavers. Someone else will trip too and they won't hesitate to sue the complex....not Ralphs, but a Talega complex where the Ralphs is located. I'm fine and the incident didn't cost me a penny!

So, you can imagine all you want.......but you're wrong Nancy!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The E.R does nothing for broken ribs........nothing....unless a lung is punctured. I visit these people in this store everyday....EVERY DAY.
Some people are blood thirsty opportunists, I'm not!

oldngray

nowhere special
The E.R does nothing for broken ribs........nothing....unless a lung is punctured. I visit these people in this store everyday....EVERY DAY.
Some people are blood thirsty opportunists, I'm not!

Not much they can do other than wrap them and give you pain pills.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A 'face-off' in hockey was originally called a 'puck-off'.

All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job!

At 120 miles per hour, a Formula One car generates so much downforce that it can drive upside down on the roof of a tunnel.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Interesting facts about Buckingham Palace........

Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms including 19 state rooms, 52 royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms.

Queen Victoria was the first monarch to live at Buckingham Palace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Veteran's Day, November 11th of each year, is a federal holiday in the United States to honor all those who have served in the U.S. military. November 11th marks the day that the major combat in World War I ended. In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson named November 11th Armistice Day. In 1938, November 11th became a legal holiday with the name Armistice Day. The first national holiday to celebrate Veterans Day was held in 1947. In 1954, Armistice Day legally became Veterans Day.