Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just got home. Four days in hospital. Hemoglobin went to 5.4 and I couldn't move without becoming breathless.
Got 4 blood transfusions and a bone marrow biopsy. Still a mystery.

They woke me 4 times each night to check vitals. Getting good sleep in a hospital is impossible.
There were over 9,000 new posts on BC....I clicked them all away.

CaliforniaPaul

Just got home. Four days in hospital. Hemoglobin went to 5.4 and I couldn't move without becoming breathless.
Got 4 blood transfusions and a bone marrow biopsy. Still a mystery.

They woke me 4 times each night to check vitals. Getting good sleep in a hospital is impossible.
There were over 9,000 new posts on BC....I clicked them all away.
Welcome back! Agree, hospital sleep is impossible. I have Katruda today, will be $600K treatment!

moreluck

golden ticket member
tonight's dinner....

e72783c27322a9b62f66f94857e97f88.jpg

Mariah / Sugar Free Chic
4.7k followers

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning I bought a lifetime supply of plastic straws. They are about to outlaw them and I don't want to use paper straws. They caught me off-guard with the banning of plastic grocery bags.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This time of year the stores have every kind of animal in skeletal form. I found a small dog with an elongated body (much like a weiner dog). My daughter has a small mutt with an elongated body, so I bought her the skeletal version of him. She likes freaky stuff like that.....sugar skulls, the number 13, etc.