Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hubby got his driver's license renewed yesterday.....that means I will still have my legal driver.
They were so busy at the DMV they forgot to make him read the eye chart.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2884_13.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today in Lowe's parking lot I saw a gray (probably late 60's) El Camino...….so clean!! Lowe's also had their Christmas stuff up along with Halloween.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Crying makes you feel better, reduce stress, and may help to keep the body healthy.

Mount Everest is pronounced as Eve-rest, not Ever-est , as it is named after George Everest.

All pandas in the world are on loan from China.

When howling together, no two wolves will howl on the same note, instead, they harmonize to create the illusion that there are more of them than there actually are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It rained like crazy here last night. We usually don't get thunder & lightening with our rain. It sounded like Camp Pendleton was performing bomb maueuvers in my back yard. One boomer was like a sonic boom. Remionded me of Ohio storms.
My dog is a big chicken and doesn't like the rain. Newspapers in the garage for that. That's the first substantial rain since May.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Among the foods you should never throw out are celery leaves. They are rich in magnesium, calcium and vitamin C.
You can use them in salads, soups and stews and as a garnish.