Random Facts

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2942_09.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@BSWALKS
Starting Tuesday, the New Hampshire minimum age to get married is now 16. That is up from 13 for girls and 14 for boys.

This all started when Barrington College freshman-turned-state Rep. Cassandra Levesque pushed for years to get the law changed.

over9five

Staff member
@BSWALKS
Starting Tuesday, the New Hampshire minimum age to get married is now 16. That is up from 13 for girls and 14 for boys.

This all started when Barrington College freshman-turned-state Rep. Cassandra Levesque pushed for years to get the law changed.
I can't imagine that was a big problem. Just wanted to get her name in the news, I think.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
@BSWALKS

I saw that.

The law remains the same- no minimum age in instances where the couple are blood related.

moreluck

golden ticket member
01/04/2019 — We hope your New Year’s resolution was to eat more Nutella, because if so, one of Costco’s newest products is sure to help you achieve it. That’s right, everyone’s go-to store for buying in bulk is now selling an absolutely massive tub of Nutella that weighs nearly 7 pounds (and holds 81 servings).

moreluck

golden ticket member
We asked prospective job applicants at our company to fill out a questionnaire. For the line, "Choose one word to summarize your strongest professional attribute", one woman wrote, "I'm good at following instructions."
Theclever.com