Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes responded by calling into work “sick,” saying they “felt gay.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to strikes.....I always think of Archie and Meathead. Meathead tries to explain to Archie that in his entire lifetime he will never make up what he lost during the dock strike. Archie thinks the union WON!!

BootsOnTarmac

Homosexuality was still classified as an illness in Sweden in 1979. Swedes responded by calling into work “sick,” saying they “felt gay.”

Many years ago my family welcomed a distant relative from Australia to stay with us for a few weeks. One day he asked where her could find a pack of fags.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some day when scientists discover the center of the universe many people are going to be disappointed to learn it isn't them.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It took almost 3 days, but she's finally here.....Jade Destiny

20191020_2059261.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I was channel surfing and came across an ice skating competition, I watched for a few mins. I used to watch back in the days of Nancy Kerrigan, Tonya Harding, etc.
These young girls were doing stunts I'd never seen attempted before and they were all of 12 or 13 years old.