Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
All of the outdoor Christmas lights are up.....can't turn them on 'til after Thanksgiving. But.....they were put up in 70 degree weather and sunny instead of rainy & cool weather.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When God answers my prayers sometimes He says, "Yes". Sometimes He says, "No". and sometimes He says, "You've got to be kidding!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Garden Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Courage is the most important of all virtues because without courage, you can't practice any other virtue consistently. -Maya Angelou-

moreluck

golden ticket member
Went through the freezer and removed any bread that will combine to make the best bread/sage dressing there is....wheat, white, French, chiabata, buns, etc.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Big Cottonwood Canyon made the national news with snow today. We used to live at the mouth of Big Cottonwood Canyon in the early 90's. Hooray for the skiers!

moreluck

golden ticket member
It just rained like hell!! High wind warning and flood warning 'til 11:30 Pacific time.
Alert was like an Amber alert only weather related.