Random Facts

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wednesday I start a new chemo drug and in a new place. The chemo suite I've been going to since 2008 is closing down. They say it's not financially feasible. Sounds like a gov't run entity!!
My doctor is still my doctor, but her location won't do chemo anymore. My chemo nurse will still be my nurse. I've only been to this new location one time before....Hoag Infusion Center. The people were nice and I can adjust, but I don't relish change.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When howling together, no two wolves will howl on the same note, instead, they harmonize to create the illusion that there are more of them than there actually are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All day yesterday was chemo day (7-3:00). No adverse reactions to the new medicine, thank goodness!
I'm a bit of a "Weeble" today.....just trying not to fall down. The steroids helped and I felt drunk after the slow Benedryl injection.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Making He-Man Spanish Rice today.....one of my favorites! Simple food with good taste. It's from the Campbell's Cook booklet.

floridays

Wednesday I start a new chemo drug and in a new place. The chemo suite I've been going to since 2008 is closing down. They say it's not financially feasible. Sounds like a gov't run entity!!
My doctor is still my doctor, but her location won't do chemo anymore. My chemo nurse will still be my nurse. I've only been to this new location one time before....Hoag Infusion Center. The people were nice and I can adjust, but I don't relish change.
Best to you :thumbup1:

moreluck

golden ticket member
daughter and great-grandson!!
Tricia and baby (2).jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
My two-year-old called the vehicle for sick people a "wee woo truck", and now I don't even remember what the right name is anymore.