Random Google UPS customer care center reviews

watdaflock?

Anyone else randomly read reviews of different UPS customer care centers? Figured I'd post some of the ones that come across most funny.
"I gave one star because I couldn't figure out how to give no stars. Customer service is rude. They don't care if they actually deliver anything. If it snows a couple inches they give up. If your phone number is on the package they won't use it so you can try to help them. Pathetic in all regards. Your better off to drive it there yourself. And to top it all off, they are the most expensive of the big 3 by far. Fed Ex and USPS are both much cheaper and better."

"Lost our package. Acted like they didnt care! Never been treated so rudely ."

"Disrespectful! Will be there tomorrow to lodge complaint!"

"They said my package was delivered today at 1:15pm but I never received it. I've been home all day and nothing.. I called and someone was Supposed to call me back and 4 hours later I'm still waiting!!! The thing is if they can t find it then I'm out of my money and my product!!!"

^From a podunk WV CC center.

J

Just Hawk

Here's one from my center.

"Filed a police report and also filing against them in small claims court next week. Their driver took my my brand new air conditioner off my porch on August 1st because they thought it was for return, didn't even knock on my door. I called UPS about 30 times in the last 37 days. They have the tracking. They know they took it. They in know they delivered a random package to a return center. They officially said we can't help you, so I filed a police report for theft and I'll be filing in small claims court. I paid $450 for my air conditioner...I'm 8 months pregnant, dealt with inside home Temps of 80-95 degrees absolutely miserable."

LOL

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Anyone else randomly read reviews of different UPS customer care centers? Figured I'd post some of the ones that come across most funny.
"I gave one star because I couldn't figure out how to give no stars. Customer service is rude. They don't care if they actually deliver anything. If it snows a couple inches they give up. If your phone number is on the package they won't use it so you can try to help them. Pathetic in all regards. Your better off to drive it there yourself. And to top it all off, they are the most expensive of the big 3 by far. Fed Ex and USPS are both much cheaper and better."

"They said my package was delivered today at 1:15pm but I never received it. I've been home all day and nothing.. I called and someone was Supposed to call me back and 4 hours later I'm still waiting!!! The thing is if they can t find it then I'm out of my money and my product!!!"

I’d say about half of those are on @Turdferguson

Box Ox

Their driver took my my brand new air conditioner off my porch on August 1st because they thought it was for return, didn't even knock on my door.

Who would take a damn air conditioner off of somebody's porch unless they were sure it was a return? LOL

J

Just Hawk

Who would take a damn air conditioner off of somebody's porch unless they were sure it was a return? LOL
I'm having a hard time believing it to be honest. There's only one driver here who I think would do that..lol.

J

Just Hawk

Here is one from Seattle hub.

"Driver was rude, unprofessional, yelled and name called me the nastiest things in front of my little daughter. I reported it to their call center and this facility got in touch with me. No apologies were issued. I demanded that driver no longer came into my property. They said yes, but still sent him back. Very corp-passive-agressive. Use FEDEX or USPS. It does not get any worse than this."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Here is one from Seattle hub.

"Driver was rude, unprofessional, yelled and name called me the nastiest things in front of my little daughter. I reported it to their call center and this facility got in touch with me. No apologies were issued. I demanded that driver no longer came into my property. They said yes, but still sent him back. Very corp-passive-agressive. Use FEDEX or USPS. It does not get any worse than this."
This person probably left out the part where they got ugly with the driver first. I find it hard to believe a driver would act that way unless the customer started it.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
"I missed a package delivery which was completely my fault. I called in to have the package put into will call that evening. I was told that I could pick up the important package from will call at 6:30pm-7:00pm. When I arrived they said the truck was too full to remove the package. There was no effort to make up for their mistake."

"URGENT: I just witnessed a UPS assistant approach someones door with a hoody on - carrying a package. This both concerning and unprofessional of a organization that follows good order and discipline. Please STOP this. I am particularly concerned about our elderly who also may take issue or action with this approach. Provide your "Holiday riders with a hat, beenie and jacket (holiday one) that removes any suspicion or fear."

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
"URGENT: I just witnessed a UPS assistant approach someones door with a hoody on - carrying a package. This both concerning and unprofessional of a organization that follows good order and discipline. Please STOP this. I am particularly concerned about our elderly who also may take issue or action with this approach. Provide your "Holiday riders with a hat, beenie and jacket (holiday one) that removes any suspicion or fear."

Where would we be without the busybodies in our society? Lol.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Half of these complaints are related to signature status (or lack thereof for medication), holds, will-calls, and bad reroutes. Stuff that would be easily fixed if this place was run unlike a millitary bootcamp where we are all used for our brawn with no brains involved. Fear of discipline for not following a guideline around every corner.

Brisket

Where would we be without the busybodies in our society? Lol.

909D1984-227E-4ABA-8E2D-1B23C630FB52.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Lol. You have a link?