Rastafarian Beard Exemption.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
As the title says.

New guy working as a reg-temp driver at our center comes in sporting a Randy Savage beard. Multiple inquisitive minds ask about the beard to which he responds "I have a documented beard exemption. I'm Rastafarian."

I always thought Rastafarians smoked a lot of weed and worshiped some Ethiopian king who was the reincarnation of Jesus or something.

Our guys get flack for wearing flesh-toned under armor to cover up tattoos but he gets to come in looking like
bonesaw-is-ready-youre-going-nowhere-i-got-you-for-three-minutes.jpg

So far it's going over really well with the Ted Nugent demographic that makes up the bulk of our drivers.

rod

Retired 22 years
As the title says.

New guy working as a reg-temp driver at our center comes in sporting a Randy Savage beard. Multiple inquisitive minds ask about the beard to which he responds "I have a documented beard exemption. I'm Rastafarian."

I always thought Rastafarians smoked a lot of weed and worshiped some Ethiopian king who was the reincarnation of Jesus or something.

Our guys get flack for wearing flesh-toned under armor to cover up tattoos but he gets to come in looking like
bonesaw-is-ready-youre-going-nowhere-i-got-you-for-three-minutes.jpg

So far it's going over really well with the Ted Nugent demographic that makes up the bulk of our drivers.

If he's a new guy he should be assigned to the worst part of town where no one gives a crap what he looks like.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This place doesn't even seem to care if packages get delivered anymore. We have carts of "futured" packages everyday. They won't care about beards and appearance soon enough. Maybe already.