Rate Your Center Manager

Kingofthenorth

0/10 got fired for telling him to go :censored2: himself after he started to berate me for letting my mask slip below the nose. little :censored2:, he thinks he's immune to an attitude adjustment.
My center manager fire me for coming in early when I was asked to come in early. After I showed proof he claim I made up the prove conspiracy conspiracy. At that point I was hoping I was still fired because I would of loved him to try to defend his decision at a union panel but a on road interrupted to say I still had my job and my center manager should stop lying.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
No center manager should be rated above a 3 with 100 being the highest mark. They are puppeteers for corporate stooges that sell stock, not deliver packages and are incapable of making a valid decision as they don’t actually have the green light to do so. If you have one that is a three he will try to be compassionate about how terrible the job is. A zero to one rating is the center manager that takes advantage of his/her union workforce by excessive discipline and firings when they aren’t warranted, knowing full well that most terminations won’t stick, but doing so to cause strife in other peoples lives just because he can and his wife is sleeping with a drug dealer Or maybe they are lesbian that took 30 years to get promoted and now has huge legs and their partner left them because they have a short grey haircut.
That's pretty damm funny.
But its true.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
We've had 3 in the 6 years I've been here.
Current - 9 . Good person & gets things done. We'll see if it lasts.
Previous - 6 . Decent guy but he was basically never around. Lasted less than a year, then left ups.
Previous - 7 . Pretty laid back. Got Moved to a different center.
Before this there was Apparently a guy that was an absolute piece of trash. Horrible human being. He's a DM now.
In one 10 year period 2002 to 2012 we had 10 center managers.

5 were fired and 2 demoted for an array of misdeeds from stealing, too many unjust terminations (the labor manager got tired of the excess work) unreported accidents, sleeping with female drivers and HR, sleeping with female part-timers in the parking lot, more stealing (money & pain meds)

2 quit and the other one was promoted to DM.

WayBill

From 1 - 10 with one being the worst to 10 being the best.

My center manager gets a "1".

And for the record, I have around 10 or so other managers who have worked at my center for comparison.

I've never worked with one who has been more blatantly dishonest and disrespectful than our current one.

How would you rate your center manager and how long has he/she been at your center?