Reccomended work shoes

My 5.11 A.T.A.C.'s were the best boot I've used. Breathable, stayed dry, and lasted well over a year. My under armours would always fall apart around the 3 month mark. I also tried a few pairs of new balance postal spec shoes and, while they lasted, would leave my feet way overheated. Same goes for my adidas postal spec shoes.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
C1D5DC21-ECD4-4568-895C-4F365EB1D7A1.jpeg

Box Ox

If you’d like to put a little “ho ho ho!” into your holiday preload or deliveries, you should go with the Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Blitzen III Fuzz Lined Clog Shoe:

28mpfyt.jpg

For all other purposes, you should go with the Crocs Men's and Women's Offroad Sport Clog:

11cbpsn.jpg

If neither of the two work for your personal style preference, using the search function at the upper right corner of your screen to find past shoe recommendation threads might be useful.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
If you’d like to put a little “ho ho ho!” into your holiday preload or deliveries, you should go with the Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Blitzen III Fuzz Lined Clog Shoe:

28mpfyt.jpg

For all other purposes, you should go with the Crocs Men's and Women's Offroad Sport Clog:

11cbpsn.jpg

If neither of the two work for your personal style preference, using the search function at the upper right corner of your screen to find past shoe recommendation threads might be useful.
@Brownslave688 can personally vouch for those