Regain my UPS Status

Hi everyone, I recently was re hired back at ups as a preloader(I use to work as a preloader from 2007-2012) I was wondering can I regain my seniority and pay status, or do I have to start all over again. I work full time somewhere else I just need an extra income... Thanx

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hi everyone, I recently was re hired back at ups as a preloader(I use to work as a preloader from 2007-2012) I was wondering can I regain my seniority and pay status, or do I have to start all over again. I work full time somewhere else I just need an extra income... Thanx
Nope...unless you left to join the military.....you can't just quit...get hired back 2 years later and keep your seniority and pay. HR should have told you this when they rehired you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-09-20-17-18-48-1914518034.jpeg

Okay well that is cool I'm just here to make extra money since I have a fulltime job.... They had temp driver positions available but the HR lady told me that they don't have enough sup for the temp drivers to go on the road so most of them will wait around until they decide if they have no work for them and a and them home..and I wasn't with that..plus I know how they operate at that center