Rehire chance

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Dakotahboy4, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Long story short I quit not to long ago sup put me on rehire status I apply application was in review I just got email saying ups is happy to see me reapply and to do so if I choose to. So my question is if I was a preloader I was on noonday can I apply as a driver off the bat or do I have to work the 6 months as a pre loader again before I apply for a driver job???? No biggie if so doesn't bother me just a ??? so no need for the nonsense replies thanks

2. Baba gounj

Baba gounj You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

Some commas would be helpful.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Was just writing as I was thinking bro thanks for the first of many useless comments. Here's a useless reply ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  4. tadpole

tadpole Active Member

What position are you applying for? Every once in a while they put up an opening for driver. But most likely it is a part time job.

If you get in as part time, you can then sign bid sheets to go full time, and you will have to wait your turn.

5. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

I had an application in for fulltime but if I have to do part time I'm willing also I was just seeing if I had to go thru the 6 months as a loader again before I was eligible

6. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

no

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Thank u!

8. tadpole

tadpole Active Member

There’s no such thing as Doing six months before you’re eligible. We had guys go full-time after only one month of loading. It all depends on who signs or doesn’t sign the bid list

9. brostalss

brostalss Well-Known Member

That's what the internet is for.

10. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Ok thank u I was there a whole year before I quit ya ik dumb move on my part. But alot of questions I had while there weren't answered correctly sups didn't know :censored2: some of the stewards didn't know :censored2: neither. I'm applying at a diff hub closer to home now and just wanted to know the obstacles before I cross that bridge

11. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

How come you quit?

Why do you think you won’t quit again? You

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Well for one I had some personal reason relocation n another job lined up which turned out to be a load of crap and I just found there is a hub 20 mins away from me compared to my 1 1/2 hr drive I had after the move. I'm solid where I am wife has great job I'm working temps till I get a solid offer either back at ups as a driver or something worth living off of. I reapplied because there were things i liked about ups. Do i wish I'd of started as a driver yes did i no. Just part of being human making dumb choices and trying to rewrite my wrongs.

13. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Screw all that

Just keep the wife working maybe she can find a second job

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

I think you're on to something! Ima run that by her when she gets off I'm sure she will be thrilled to hear my new outlook on life!!!!!

15. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Whatevs

Mooches gonna mooch

16. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Would be nice if you ended those commas with a period .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Off the bat?
    mr-met-r.jpg

18. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member

Mooch deez nutzzzz

19. Dakotahboy4

Dakotahboy4 New Member