Rehire chance

Dakotahboy4

Long story short I quit not to long ago sup put me on rehire status I apply application was in review I just got email saying ups is happy to see me reapply and to do so if I choose to. So my question is if I was a preloader I was on noonday can I apply as a driver off the bat or do I have to work the 6 months as a pre loader again before I apply for a driver job???? No biggie if so doesn't bother me just a ??? so no need for the nonsense replies thanks

tadpole

What position are you applying for? Every once in a while they put up an opening for driver. But most likely it is a part time job.

If you get in as part time, you can then sign bid sheets to go full time, and you will have to wait your turn.

Dakotahboy4

What position are you applying for? Every once in a while they put up an opening for driver. But most likely it is a part time job.

If you get in as part time, you can then sign bid sheets to go full time, and you will have to wait your turn.
I had an application in for fulltime but if I have to do part time I'm willing also I was just seeing if I had to go thru the 6 months as a loader again before I was eligible

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Long story short I quit not to long ago sup put me on rehire status I apply application was in review I just got email saying ups is happy to see me reapply and to do so if I choose to. So my question is if I was a preloader I was on noonday can I apply as a driver off the bat or do I have to work the 6 months as a pre loader again before I apply for a driver job???? No biggie if so doesn't bother me just a ??? so no need for the nonsense replies thanks
no

tadpole

I had an application in for fulltime but if I have to do part time I'm willing also I was just seeing if I had to go thru the 6 months as a loader again before I was eligible
There’s no such thing as Doing six months before you’re eligible. We had guys go full-time after only one month of loading. It all depends on who signs or doesn’t sign the bid list

Dakotahboy4

There’s no such thing as Doing six months before you’re eligible. We had guys go full-time after only one month of Lodi. It all depends on who signs or doesn’t sign the bid list
Ok thank u I was there a whole year before I quit ya ik dumb move on my part. But alot of questions I had while there weren't answered correctly sups didn't know :censored2: some of the stewards didn't know :censored2: neither. I'm applying at a diff hub closer to home now and just wanted to know the obstacles before I cross that bridge

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok thank u I was there a whole year before I quit ya ik dumb move on my part. But alot of questions I had while there weren't answered correctly sups didn't know :censored2: some of the stewards didn't know :censored2: neither. I'm applying at a diff hub closer to home now and just wanted to know the obstacles before I cross that bridge

How come you quit?

Why do you think you won’t quit again? You

Dakotahboy4

How come you quit?

Why do you think you won’t quit again? You
Well for one I had some personal reason relocation n another job lined up which turned out to be a load of crap and I just found there is a hub 20 mins away from me compared to my 1 1/2 hr drive I had after the move. I'm solid where I am wife has great job I'm working temps till I get a solid offer either back at ups as a driver or something worth living off of. I reapplied because there were things i liked about ups. Do i wish I'd of started as a driver yes did i no. Just part of being human making dumb choices and trying to rewrite my wrongs.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well for one I had some personal reason relocation n another job lined up which turned out to be a load of crap and I just found there is a hub 20 mins away from me compared to my 1 1/2 hr drive I had after the move. I'm solid where I am wife has great job I'm working temps till I get a solid offer either back at ups as a driver or something worth living off of. I reapplied because there were things i liked about ups. Do i wish I'd of started as a driver yes did i no. Just part of being human making dumb choices and trying to rewrite my wrongs.

Screw all that

Just keep the wife working maybe she can find a second job

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Off the bat?
mr-met-r.jpg