Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

He isn't, you certainly are.
You certainly are a liar @BrownFlush, you have never uttered or issued a false statement from your mouth?

I'm going to give you an opportunity to say the truth.
Since you were baptized, the act you claim washes and washed away your sin,
Have you lied?
Remember you are not only speaking to the BrownCafe crowd, you are making a declaration to and before the God you claim to speak for, through dissemination of His word.

Yes or no?

Where does scripture say liars have a place in?
Your big chance, lie to us and God, one act two audiences.

You flush are a lost deceiver.

@BadIdeaGuy you can flog me again, and dress me down.
After you do, show me where what I said is incorrect.

floridays

Trump is the equivalent of the antichrist in your religion. It's sad that you've fallen prey to this radical extremist sect of secular humanism. Truly an evil religious cult.
You used to hate Trump.
What caused you to change?

I'm just looking for continuity or your "come to Jesus" moment.
I asked you in a pm, no response, you just seem to be a person that is blown by the wind.
I think you lack a compass.

floridays

As usual, you're unable to follow the conversation.
I wasn't following your conversation.
You asked a question of him, pertaining to Jesus. I responded saying No, Jesus is not a liar.

I then responded in saying you are a liar.

I can follow any conversation you think you can lead or direct.

That said, you may not like what I choose to pick out of it or turn on you.

You're lost buddy, keep playing your religion game.
I know your type.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You certainly are a liar @BrownFlush, you have never uttered or issued a false statement from your mouth?

Have you lied?
Remember you are not only speaking to the BrownCafe crowd, you are making a declaration to and before the God you claim to speak for, through dissemination of His word.

Yes or no?

The burr up your ass is ever present.

Go amaze someone else with your riddles. You bore me.

Family

Yes just like it is Christian families that complain about when churches rape their kids.
What is your point? Christian schools are grooming children sexually, wildly inappropriate.
Yes it is the behavior that you should judge sincerity by so why don't you just turn from your own personal sins and quit looking at others. If you want to discuss philosophy and which is true that has no bearing on whether or not someone is consistent with that truth.

BrownFlush

so,you REALLY believe that Penguins and Polar Bears walked from the Arctic all the way to the middle East,took a Boat Ride,then walked home gainPenguins and Polar bears walked from the Arctic to the Middle east, took a boat ride,then walked home again.

If you REALLY believe this kind of nonsense please spare telling me i am posting "stupid :censored2:"

"For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man." - Jesus Mt. 24:37

Jesus Christ knew the "story " of Noah.
You calling Jesus a liar?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Go pray to Orange Jesus
Thoughts and prayers for you my good friend.
Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

Have you lied?

Yes or no?

Acts 22:16; Acts 2:38. There are more.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
But somehow people trying to live the life outlined in that book are very offensive to you.
I don't believe most non believers have an issue with you living your life according to your beliefs. We do have problems when those beliefs are shoved in our faces. Keep it to yourselves and all is good.

Thebrownblob

I don't believe most non believers have an issue with you living your life according to your beliefs. We do have problems when those beliefs are shoved in our faces. Keep it to yourselves and all is good.
I agree, but non believers want to shove there beliefs in everyone’s face as well. Live and let live.

Last edited:

vantexan

Yes, Christians shouldn't participate in the democratic process. Just give your side whatever you want. Yep.

BrownFlush

Status
Not open for further replies.