Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Kind of think it is. You're putting all science under the same umbrella to discount it if there's any conflict with your beliefs.
Sad.
Why is evolution not science? (Google)
  • Evolution is not science because it is not observable or testable. Evolution is ‘just’ a theory. Evolutionary theory is invalid because it is incomplete and cannot give a total explanation for the biodiversity we see around us. Gaps in the fossil record disprove evolution. The theory of evolution is flawed, but scientists won’t admit it.

• My statement did not need categorized. Pitiful effort to try to look like the great wise one who are so far above the ignorant creationist.

BrownFlush

Men with primitive technology did primitive things. We know better today. Well, some of us do.
Should point out I've been reading and surfing the internet since 1994. For those who love to read the internet is the best invention ever.
LOl!
You have a degree from the google research engine!
I bow to your intelligence and knowledge. You are smarter than all those ignoramus'.
Hilarious!

vantexan

Sad.
  • Evolution is not science because it is not observable or testable. Evolution is ‘just’ a theory. Evolutionary theory is invalid because it is incomplete and cannot give a total explanation for the biodiversity we see around us. Gaps in the fossil record disprove evolution. The theory of evolution is flawed, but scientists won’t admit it.

• My statement did not need categorized. Pitiful effort to try to look like the great wise one who are so far above the ignorant creationist.
I've already argued with El Correcto about evolution being a theory, and not confirmed fact. You on the other hand just tried to deny various branches of science by putting them under the same evolution umbrella and saying they're all the theory of evolution. I have been repeatedly pointing out that there were other species of humans besides homo sapiens. That civilizations have been found that are much older than 6000-8000 years. That physical scars found on the earth correspond with meteor/comet strikes and super volcanoes that altered the trajectory of mankind and may again in the future. To not explore all of this, learn from this to prepare for it in the future, would be tantamount to all of mankind collectively having its head up its ass. Honestly if you were in charge you'd pull all the funding on archeological sites because everything in your mind has been settled. Reminds me of the famous quote from the head of U.S. Patent Office in I believe the 1880's who said something to the effect of everything of any use had already been invented. But you do you.

vantexan

LOl!
I bow to your intelligence and knowledge. You are smarter than all those ignoramus'.
Hilarious!
He was saying I was from a different era that got their information watching tv unlike him, product of the information age. But thanks for taking something once again out of context and proving my point about your legalism/literalism.

BrownFlush

He was saying I was from a different era that got their information watching tv unlike him, product of the information age. But thanks for taking something once again out of context and proving my point about your legalism/literalism.
Quit crying.
I proved you're spineless and can teach it flat or round. Who ever's in the room that you want to team up with. You're giving @Integrity a run for his money.
Sad. I really didn't know the depth you had fallen until now. Hope you come out of it before it's too late.

BrownFlush

I've already argued with El Correcto about evolution being a theory, and not confirmed fact. You on the other hand just tried to deny various branches of science by putting them under the same evolution umbrella and saying they're all the theory of evolution. I have been repeatedly pointing out that there were other species of humans besides homo sapiens. That civilizations have been found that are much older than 6000-8000 years. That physical scars found on the earth correspond with meteor/comet strikes and super volcanoes that altered the trajectory of mankind and may again in the future. To not explore all of this, learn from this to prepare for it in the future, would be tantamount to all of mankind collectively having its head up its ass. Honestly if you were in charge you'd pull all the funding on archeological sites because everything in your mind has been settled. Reminds me of the famous quote from the head of U.S. Patent Office in I believe the 1880's who said something to the effect of everything of any use had already been invented. But you do you.
I tried to deny various branches of science!..Yeah, man.. That's what I tried to do! lol!
Blah Blah Blah

vantexan

Quit crying.
I proved you're spineless and can teach it flat or round. Who ever's in the room that you want to team up with. You're giving @Integrity a run for his money.
Sad. I really didn't know the depth you had fallen until now. Hope you come out of it before it's too late.
You're the one resorting to name calling. Must be uncomfortable with your various stances.

El Correcto

god is dead
Thanks for the help. The clarification wasn't necessary and you know it.

@vantexan

You literally just pulled that from the misconceptions page then posted your misconception about evolution as if educators aren’t calling it idiotic.

El Correcto

god is dead
LOl!
Hilarious!
Yes he is smarter than you because he actually had a shred of curiosity.
Evolution is a fact.

El Correcto

god is dead
I just googled the first thing that came up. I figured it had to be creditable after all @vantexan has a PHD from Google University. He started attending back in '94.
No you literally did a copy and paste job without posting your source and it is all misconceptions about evolution when I google what you posted.

I’m gonna have to remind you once again what revelation says about all liars Tommy I am worried for your soul, don’t want you to end up with the single moms, homosexuals and sorcerers burning in hell.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Status
Not open for further replies.