REMEMBERING 9/11, "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"

rickyb

how many died on puerto rico recently? wasnt it a few thousand?

i think with 9/11 this is pure sensationalism because for example you have 45,000 dying every year unnecessarily bc of the for profit healthcare system, but because it doesnt make for good news / doesnt look like something out of a movie, we dont remember it like we remember 9/11.

how many people do suicide every year? but again, its bad tv so we dont remember it. and besides, dealing with the underlying causes of suicide is bad for business, and business is what matters most whether we like it or not.

i think another reason we remember 9/11 is because terrorism has been used by our government and media to make us very afraid, and surrender our powers to government.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
how many died on puerto rico recently? wasnt it a few thousand?

i think with 9/11 this is pure sensationalism because for example you have 45,000 dying every year unnecessarily bc of the for profit healthcare system, but because it doesnt make for good news / doesnt look like something out of a movie, we dont remember it like we remember 9/11.

how many people do suicide every year? but again, its bad tv so we dont remember it. and besides, dealing with the underlying causes of suicide is bad for business, and business is what matters most whether we like it or not.

i think another reason we remember 9/11 is because terrorism has been used by our government and media to make us very afraid, and surrender our powers to government.
You will never understand because you feel no loyalty or patriotism.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Wow.
Pushing your personal political opinions on top of a picture of the burning towers.

It takes a special kind of POS to make a meme like that..... And the people that would spread it around, well I won't go there but I think you get the point.
Yeah, I get the point. According to you I'm a POS because I'm thankful Hillary isn't President because of her intentional blindness of the threat of Islam.
What POS doesn't take the lessons of that day for what they are?
Now now..lets be nice and pretend.

If I'm a POS because I don't buy the smilet , I'll take it , at least I'm not stupid enough to let this get turned around and eat their smilet... I think you get the point.

Reality is so refreshing. Try a bite, it taste a lot different from what you've swallowed since 2001.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

what does the good lord say about fascism and rascism?
He says you're fool if you let people who hate you, your country, and your way of life, turn it around like you have something wrong with yourself that needs fixed.
Being a leftist liberal is a difficult place to be.
Reality is such a great concept .

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have no political agenda.
You're using 9/11 to push touchy, feely, be nice to ass holes that hate you and if you don't you are a racist. Pretty pitiful.
Your meme was about Hillary Clinton, and it most certainly did have a political agenda, imposed over a burning tower. The garbage you push is pathetic.

BrownFlush

Your meme was about Hillary Clinton, and it most certainly did have a political agenda, imposed over a burning tower. The garbage you push is pathetic.
I should have put DIDO on top of the meme by the way you are cryin'. It wouldn't have made any difference with the point the meme made.
As usual you pretend to miss the point ( again maybe I'm giving you too much credit) and go political because of your agenda.
The garbage you eat, push, and sell is at best pitiful.

trickpony1

I have never advocated meddling in the middle East, thats your neoconservative Republican heroes and their Democrat cohorts.

Good point...
We should wait until they are on our shores to react.
Following your philosophy we would be speaking Japanese or German now.

Rent "Red Dawn" and watch it with some of your "disconnected" friends.

bbsam

Staff member
41719356_10216870267739830_8070490209155809280_n.jpg
You guys are playing right into Nike’s promotion.