REMEMBERING 9/11, "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"

Non sequitur

Been trying for 1300 years to live peacefully with Muslims. I guess we can just keep trying. The last year or so has been remarkably quiet.

trickpony1

Maybe we could send DIDO to the middle east on a goodwill mission...kinda like the bicyclists who were convinced that evil is a "make believe" concept.

I will attend DIDO's going away party.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You guys are playing right into Nike’s promotion.
No comparison. His picture beside CK's .. Night and day.. Not even close.
Nike & CK never entered my mind. How sacrifice is truly defined and how his gut must have been churnin' when he said what he did.
See your point how nike might like it..but I never thought about em.

bbsam

Staff member
No comparison. His picture beside CK's .. Night and day.. Not even close.
Nike & CK never entered my mind. How sacrifice is truly defined and how his gut must have been churnin' when he said what he did.
See your point how nike might like it..but I never thought about em.
You never thought about them but other readers of your post will and with it Nike trademarked....

The belief and the spokesperson can be filled in by anyone.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe we could send DIDO to the middle east on a goodwill mission...kinda like the bicyclists who were convinced that evil is a "make believe" concept.

I will attend DIDO's going away party.
I'm arguing for a non interventionist foreign policy, and you're saying I should go to the middle east? That doesn't make any sense grandpa. Unlike you I want no part of their garbage.

You're the one saying we should play around over there in that mess, maybe it's YOU that needs to take a trip over there.

trickpony1

I'm arguing for a non interventionist foreign policy

You seem to be saying, "...if we love them, they will love us.".

It doesn't work that way.

Read your history books. The Muslims have been on a quest for domination for hundreds of years.

Google "crusades"...a defensive act against invading muslims.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You never thought about them but other readers of your post will and with it Nike trademarked....

The belief and the spokesperson can be filled in by anyone.
I hear your point.

My position is, if someone sees that meme and all they see is the nike trademark, their gonna buy nikes no matter what. Nike didn't gain anything that they already had in their back pocket.

Last edited:

rickyb

He says you're fool if you let people who hate you, your country, and your way of life, turn it around like you have something wrong with yourself that needs fixed.
Being a leftist liberal is a difficult place to be.
Reality is such a great concept .
what does got say about racism and fascism?

god is watching you!

Non sequitur

Religion and culture are behavior-based activities, skin color is not. The first two you have the freedom to approve or disapprove. Hopefully your parents raised you to be proud for who you are so that skin color means nothing. So quit being so divisive.

oldngray

nowhere special
Kap did something bigger than his career.

if everyone did something like this, the country wouldnt be falling apart.

When his career is in the toilet doing something bigger is hardly an achievement.

If everyone was doing stuff like this the country would be falling apart. Which it isn't despite the efforts of people like Kap to do otherwise.