Removed from payroll. Confused

Zero999

This morning I was brought into the office and told I will be removed from payroll because of my performance during peak(I started 3 months before peak) and I wasn’t scratching before peak(I didn’t everyday but I did most days). On Saturdays they would give me a 500 size truck with 300 pieces and put me in an area I didn't know. How can you scratch that?

I was told to reapply again on Monday and wait for the days I acquired towards book to expire before I can come back.

I don’t understand why they are doing this.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This morning I was brought into the office and told I will be removed from payroll because of my performance during peak(I started 3 months before peak) and I wasn’t scratching before peak(I didn’t everyday but I did most days). On Saturdays they would give me a 500 size truck with 300 pieces and put me in an area I didn't know. How can you scratch that?

I was told to reapply again on Monday and wait for the days I acquired towards book to expire before I can come back.

I don’t understand why they are doing this.
Because you sucked. They told you it was for performance. Besides, you were a seasonal it was inevitable.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I was a 22.4 driver trainee.

I was doing between 165 - 180 stops, plus commercial, post office and pickups and was done around 5:30
You must have done something they didn't like then. Get with steward to see if you can grieve it based on what your supplement says for time to qualify.

rocket man

I don’t understand why they are doing this. [/QUOTEgrow up be a man or a woman whatever you are call your shop Webb call you Union tell him you're not off the payroll they can't do that I can't believe the people are on the site you act like you're in a friend* building all by yourself