REPARATIONS HEARINGS! FREE STUFF?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You were saying poverty was huge on reservations. Terrible conditions. Not what I saw. No one is going to mistake an average reservation for a typical middle class suburb. But it's mostly solid working class on the ones I saw.
How many reservations have you surveyed?

Thebrownblob

You were saying poverty was huge on reservations. Terrible conditions. Not what I saw. No one is going to mistake an average reservation for a typical middle class suburb. But it's mostly solid working class on the ones I saw.
Goodness gracious, you’ve been to reservations too and evaluating them? freaking amazing… there’s literally nowhere you haven’t been and nothing you don’t know it’s flabbergasting. 😂

UnionStrong

Never said huge. I merely showed a report that said it was higher than other minorities.

Thebrownblob

How many reservations have you surveyed?
I’ve been to a couple, and my uncle actually lives on one even though he’s not an Indian they allow him to live there and judging where he lives and his home it sure as hell is not any place I would want to live, but I’m certainly not every single one of them is like that. It was in New Mexico.

UnionStrong

I’ve been to a couple, and my uncle actually lives on one even though he’s not an Indian they allow him to live there and judging where he lives and his home it sure as hell is not any place I would want to live, but I’m certainly not every single one of them is like that. It was in New Mexico.
I live in Az, plenty of reservations here. I’m sure I wouldn’t want to live on one.

UnionStrong

As I said, I've been to about a dozen, but have read extensively about conditions and have seen plenty of pictures. It's not the way y'all are saying and can only conclude you're basing that on past conditions and aren't aware of the improvements.
That’s a possibility. I admit I’ve never been to one. I would like to visit the Apace reservation here, they have cultural museum I’d like to see. I have always felt the American Indian got screwed.

vantexan

Goodness gracious, you’ve been to reservations too and evaluating them? freaking amazing… there’s literally nowhere you haven’t been and nothing you don’t know it’s flabbergasting. 😂
You're right. Instead of investigating things, researching, I'm going to emulate those who've made better choices than me. BS, here I come. 😂

UnionStrong

Injun lover!

UnionStrong

Flagstaff is 25% or thereabouts Native American for those who think they don't assimilate. Gallup is about 50% if I remember right.
There are 22 federally recognized tribes in AZ, and they control 25% of the land here. Some Indian children go to public schools off the reservation.