Republicans win in Florida, Oklahoma and Arizona

oldngray

nowhere special
your-mayor-in-jaws.jpg

vantexan

Is this’s the quote you referenced? Your desperation is eclipsed only by the president’s.
Me desperate? Your side is clinging to whatever you can grasp at in hopes of somehow finding a way to impeach Trump now that your Russian collusion turned out to be a Democrat fabrication. That's desperation.

bbsam

Staff member
Me desperate? Your side is clinging to whatever you can grasp at in hopes of somehow finding a way to impeach Trump now that your Russian collusion turned out to be a Democrat fabrication. That's desperation.
Lol. Really. You think the Russia story is over? I’m sure the president would like to turn the page, but there are more indictments to come.

vantexan

Lol. Really. You think the Russia story is over? I’m sure the president would like to turn the page, but there are more indictments to come.
There sure are, for the ones who concocted the scheme. Look for some if not all of these people to be indicted...Bruce Ohr, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and a host of others. To date 25 people have been demoted, fired, or resigned in connection to this.

vantexan

You were responding to a different quote. TTKU W/Y.
No, you politically correct folks want to run down men, particularly conservative white men, and are going at it anyway possible. And your outrage at the President's behavior is a hoot. Given the same opportunities most liberals would've done many of the things Trump did. Most conservative men probably would too.

bbsam

Staff member
No, you politically correct folks want to run down men, particularly conservative white men, and are going at it anyway possible. And your outrage at the President's behavior is a hoot. Given the same opportunities most liberals would've done many of the things Trump did. Most conservative men probably would too.
May as well make rape legal then. Corruption and every manner of lawlessness then. Given the opportunity, I guess all men would do anything they can to :censored2: everyone over.

And that’s why libertarians are the biggest frauds going.