Republicans win in Florida, Oklahoma and Arizona

bbsam

Staff member
Forgot to mention all the text messages Congress now has in their hands that tell a very different story about Ohr's dealings with Steele. Talk about a puff piece trying to protect for Obama administration officials.
Then I will be awaiting Trump’s Justice Department indictments.

bbsam

Staff member
Am I going to have to kick your ass again tonite?

Seems like you would get tired of me handing your ass back to ya every night.
Oh yes. Please tell me all about the “invisible hand” and how people will just act in unison to punish the bad actors in the market. Because businesses and the people who run them see the overall good and are not fixated on quarterly results.

Then tell me the one about when God kisses Satan and the Incarnations applaud. Yeah. That’s a good one.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh yes. Please tell me all about the “invisible hand” and how people will just act in unison to punish the bad actors in the market. Because businesses and the people who run them see the overall good and are not fixated on quarterly results.

If said businesses are not performing for the "overall good" of the customer, the customer will go somewhere else. The quarterly result won't matter because they'll be out of business.

Out with the bad and in with the good. The market will decide and punish the players that don't have the people's interest in mind.

People just don't act in unison, they do it for a reason. That's why competition is a good thing. UPS/FDX

bbsam

Staff member
If said businesses are not performing for the "overall good" of the customer, the customer will go somewhere else. The quarterly result won't matter because they'll be out of business.

Out with the bad and in with the good. The market will decide and punish the players that don't have the people's interest in mind.

People just don't act in unison, they do it for a reason. That's why competition is a good thing. UPS/FDX
Except that it doesn’t go that way. Supposedly if the customer is dissatisfied, with a service (maybe they continue to get LATE AIR!!) and they go to a competitor and continue to get “LATE AIR!!”

Or maybe a company used to deliver early and then a competitor came along and put pressure on the company and now deliveries are made in the late afternoon if they are made at all.

Fact is, competition is not focused on satisfying the customer. Profit is the Alfa and the Omega.

El Correcto

god is dead
Except that it doesn’t go that way. Supposedly if the customer is dissatisfied, with a service (maybe they continue to get LATE AIR!!) and they go to a competitor and continue to get “LATE AIR!!”

Or maybe a company used to deliver early and then a competitor came along and put pressure on the company and now deliveries are made in the late afternoon if they are made at all.

Fact is, competition is not focused on satisfying the customer. Profit is the Alfa and the Omega.
Profit is a driving incentive to satisfy customers.

newfie

and the florida governors race is off to a roaring start . The Dem is being investigated by the FBI and well the repub got caught up in the gotcha race games. :)