Republicans

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So if you could have an echo chamber of Murdock Mudslinging, Hannity Haymakers, and Limbaugh Lunacy, you would achieve what you call "adult conversation". Fascinating.
It just difficult to have an intelligent conversation with people that need and want big government to solve all their problems.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
So if you could have an echo chamber of Murdock Mudslinging, Hannity Haymakers, and Limbaugh Lunacy, you would achieve what you call "adult conversation". Fascinating.

But, he's a "union man"....
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430092315.499800.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
And sling insults as usual instead of using facts.
Go ahead oldngray. Take up RBs cause. Since I am a "purple person" and a "liberal troll" I cannot enter into adult conversation according to him. So whom on the "left" is worth discussing issues with? And if you cannot come up with those on the left so worthy, then you are left with your echo chamber.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Go ahead oldngray. Take up RBs cause. Since I am a "purple person" and a "liberal troll" I cannot enter into adult conversation according to him. So whom on the "left" is worth discussing issues with? And if you cannot come up with those on the left so worthy, then you are left with your echo chamber.
sounds ideal!!

Sportello

Banned
sounds ideal!!
This typifies the conservative posters here. The opposing view is evil. or a 'troll' POV. There can never be an intelligent discussion at BC, because some cartoon, thinly veiled insult or outright lie takes the place of heartfelt ideals.

Either that, or it's a conspiracy.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Republicans refuse to acknowledge this. In fact, Pres. Obama is the first president since Reagan not to shamelessly raid the Social Security trust fund.

bbsam

Staff member
@oldngray

Still waiting.