Republicare

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes. By raising the premiums on the middle class. Effectively a middle class tax increase. Thanks President Trump! :censored2:.
If premiums are raised it will be on everyone........rising water raises all boats. The poorer folks are on Medicaid and because of Obamacare many folks chose 'the fine' and they had no health care....by choice!

newfie

If premiums are raised it will be on everyone........rising water raises all boats. The poorer folks are on Medicaid and because of Obamacare many folks chose 'the fine' and they had no health care....by choice!

the poor get tax credits to offset the cost...ooh that's right the poor don't pay taxes. No wonder I love Obamacare.

Non sequitur

The whole thing is a ponzi scheme. So who will be the next slave class to pay for your rights? Single payer might work if you had multiple non-profits running it with limited risk investment vehicles for funding. Still would have to be an opt-in systems, not mandatory.

It will be fine

The whole thing is a ponzi scheme. So who will be the next slave class to pay for your rights? Single payer might work if you had multiple non-profits running it with limited risk investment vehicles for funding. Still would have to be an opt-in systems, not mandatory.
Single payer run by multiple non-profits that is an opt-in system? I don't think you understand single payer.

vantexan

Democratic leadership? Republicans control both houses of congress it's incumbent on them to fix the problems Trump is creating. Trump just raised my insurance premium by up to 20% next year and it's not just me. He did this to millions of Americans. It's not a strategy, he did it to intentionally sabotage the health insurance industry and is bragging about that fact. Destroying 1/6 of the economy and raising costs on everyone is not my vision of American greatness.
Hmmmm............

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Let's see... Magic underwear, planet Kolob, secret temples, baptism for the dead, seer stones in a hat, magic glass to look at seer stones in a hat, God visits president of Mormon cult in a special room in secret temple, Golden tablets on mountain in upstate New York...on and on. Stupid :censored2: people are who?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let's see... Magic underwear, planet Kolob, secret temples, baptism for the dead, seer stones in a hat, magic glass to look at seer stones in a hat, God visits president of Mormon cult in a special room in secret temple, Golden tablets on mountain in upstate New York...on and on. Stupid :censored2: people are who?
1519604987447.jpg

BrownArmy

Out of all of those...golden tablets in upstate NY?

I grew up in upstate NY.

No :censored2: way.