Requesting FedEx Ground hours ? Please help!

I need hours I worked logged in using FedEx Ground/Home Delivery scanners for the last three years. Has anyone ever asked or got this information? I am told by the state that employers are required to keep this information for 3 years. Do I need to hire a $400.00 an hour attorney to get these hours or can I just ask?
Problem is I don't want to bring attention to myself YET.

No MOST FedEx Ground drivers work salary. My pay stub says X amount for 40 hours. I work 65 to 70 hours in a five day work week. There is a record like with you guys we log into our scanners, however NO ONE ever gets our hours entered into our scanners.

It will be fine

Your hours are on the paperwork you sign at the end of the day when you hand in your scanner. Otherwise your contractor has access to reports that show it. Unless you're at HD, things may be different there with guys taking their trucks home and whatnot.

gixxer squid

Your hours are on the paperwork you sign at the end of the day when you hand in your scanner. Otherwise your contractor has access to reports that show it. Unless you're at HD, things may be different there with guys taking their trucks home and whatnot.

Correct. Its on the end of day options when you sign out and turn in scanner. Getting access to those records is another story. I don't think your contractor would have this information, I know we don't keep it as drivers are paid straight salary, the terminal should have it. Your contractor may be able to access or request it.

If your HD, scanner records will still show first scan and last scan.