Requesting Vacation Days?

HelpMePlease

Hey. Ill make this short and sweet. Ive worked at ups for over a year and a half, and need to use a week of my vacation days. However I have no idea on how to request it. Anyone able to help me at all? Thanks.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hey. Ill make this short and sweet. Ive worked at ups for over a year and a half, and need to use a week of my vacation days. However I have no idea on how to request it. Anyone able to help me at all? Thanks.
Get a request form from the office. Fill it out. Turn it into your dispatcher . FYI if it’s for summer it’s going to be denied Hope this helps.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just ncns the days you need off .
Honestly, they are so hard up for employees right now , pretty much anything goes. Heard a loader say he no called no showed for 2 weeks straight and he called in and they told he yes they needed him please come back. It’s dire straights right now. Gonna be way worse after retro checks are issued. Half of em are gone. Is gonna be interesting

PT Car Washer

Honestly, they are so hard up for employees right now , pretty much anything goes. Heard a loader say he no called no showed for 2 weeks straight and he called in and they told he yes they needed him please come back. It’s dire straights right now. Gonna be way worse after retro checks are issued. Half of em are gone. Is gonna be interesting
New guys are saying that if UPS ends the show up bonus, they are done.Depending on the size of the bonus, new guys are making $15 to $20/hr. Not going to stick around for $13/hr.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Talk to the FT Sup over the sort for that form. Usually you have to give atleast a 2 week notice. Positive if you read your supplement it should state the ground rules.