Reschedule issue?

Moonduug

Hello all! New here and wondering whats going on with my package. Its a rather small one, and recently it was suppose to be here saturday the 16th, but an emergency or severe weather condition delayed the delivery. Come monday, the package is out again, but around 530 it came pouring down rain and i checked the tracking again about 20mins later and it said business was closed (i live in a house), rescheduled delivery for the next day. Well, the next day it never came and now i just have a message that says rescheduled delivery, a delivery time will be available as soon as possible.

Any idea if it will truly make it? Never had this issue before and just wondering if its because of massive backups or labor issues etc. Just want more clarity!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Questions like this one show up here on a regular basis.
Without more details ( that you should never reveal ) the posters here really can't assist you.
That is why the 800 number is your only solution.
You could ask them to had a hold put on your parcel and once that is confirmed, set up the re-delivery yourself.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello all! New here and wondering whats going on with my package. Its a rather small one, and recently it was suppose to be here saturday the 16th, but an emergency or severe weather condition delayed the delivery. Come monday, the package is out again, but around 530 it came pouring down rain and i checked the tracking again about 20mins later and it said business was closed (i live in a house), rescheduled delivery for the next day. Well, the next day it never came and now i just have a message that says rescheduled delivery, a delivery time will be available as soon as possible.

Any idea if it will truly make it? Never had this issue before and just wondering if its because of massive backups or labor issues etc. Just want more clarity!
Lemme check my Crystal ball

Nope your SOL

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
@NAHimGOOD is far too familiar with this problem…
sopranos-sausage.gif

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

I could tell you what’s going on with your package but I think you’d be better off seeing an MD and getting a professional opinion on your small package. Thank you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Your package is lost contact the shipper for a replacement.