Restoration Hardware

browntroll

so they had me unload a few pallets of these yesterday, all i can say its a back breaker. i feel sorry for the guy
that does these everyday. all the pallets are shrink wrapped and no more than 3 feet tall so most of the time you
are crouching down, i believe they went through 4 unloaders before they found someone that didnt complain about
his back hurting after 5 minutes. the worst part is they make the unloader look at the zipcode on every single one to
check if it can be unloaded that day or not. 1 trailer can have around 4500 of these.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just hope they don't get all loaded in one car. I remember the last near-disaster when one was brickloaded with paper.
They're plastic wrapped....which makes them slide...you can't or should brick them on the shelves...especially not the top shelves. A smart driver I know told me to just throw them in a tote...good idea :)

S

selfcancelsignal

Hadn't had too many, then today I had, IDK, 6 or 7.? Stupid as friend---!

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
I had 30-40 of them yesterday and I counted 47 today. When I tell my customers what they are, a large # of them carry them directly to the recycle bin.

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Shipper release. Stop, drop and roll.
I've gotten to the point with them that if the person is there I tell them restoration hardware sent you a catalog, do you want it? They all say no. REFUSED, DIDN'T WANT. I had one addressed to a boarded up house today. I tossed it onto the porch and the hoodrats sitting on the next porch down said "***** didn't even ring the ***** bell. I'm pretty sure if the doors and windows are boarded up the doorbell probably isn't going to be terribly helpful.

AKCoverMan

Here in the Last Frontier only saw one wave of these catalogs so far. As fate would have it I covered a resi route on the Southside (aka Moneyside) of town and had like 40 of these out of 180 stops.

Wasn't all that bad. Extra hour or so of OT. Company made money and I made money.

aiian

I was averaging 3O a day there for a while... "peak" day was 52 counted in EDD.

I'm actually surprised I haven't seen an uptick in their huge boxes.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The un-charming uppity suburban routes get nailed with these. I don't like them personally because the people with the imprint scanners always smudge the PAL labels and I'm D-CAPing them all morning.