Restroom

barnyard

KTM rider
With the company focus being on "safety"....

Constant hydration, is encouraged. Right ?

;)

-Bug-

I had a safety ride on a very hot day a bunch of years ago. I was peeing about once an hour and the supe said, "Uh, maybe you are drinking too much water."

Thing is, even though I was drinking that much and peeing that much, according to color, I was not drinking enough water.

That was the last that was said about that.

jaker

trolling
I use a public restroom when I can , but that is very rare I pretty much use a bottle all the time when I want to pee I want to pee not wait until I can get to a place

I even have a system of bottles to keep in the truck , I wish I could just use a restroom but my route doesn't really have that option and I pee way to much

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the Supreme Court had to rule of this. bathroom breaks are PAID. but be reasonable about it.

some people ruin it for everyone by taking a paid bathroom break every 30 minutes. no wonder supervisors get mad about it.

undies

my route is in the ghetto, but thankfully a new senior apartment has a bathroom on the first floor that nobody ever uses! It's all mine!

rod

Retired 22 years
Why the derail on my post Driveindrive out? I was just pointing out that there is no waiting for a bathroom at your local Target store. Use any one you want.

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
20+years, my first day on the route, the sup recommended that I should hold it as long as possible, in order to stay productive. Well I'm still parceling and taking restroom breaks when nature calls.