RETIRED AND GOING BACK AS A SEASONAL PVD 2022

scraig48

My center and many in my district are hiring seasonal PVD Personal Vehicle Delivery Seasonal Drivers. As of last year they began using retired UPSers. I am a retiree of 30+ years and I am planning on doing this. What are your thoughts and is there any concerns I should have. I do not want to jeopardize my retirement benefits. I called my Union office and they said not problem.....but still a bit apprehensive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My center and many in my district are hiring seasonal PVD Personal Vehicle Delivery Seasonal Drivers. As of last year they began using retired UPSers. I am a retiree of 30+ years and I am planning on doing this. What are your thoughts and is there any concerns I should have. I do not want to jeopardize my retirement benefits. I called my Union office and they said not problem.....but still a bit apprehensive.
No way.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Around here they put them in a pkg car and pay veteran pkg car wages
Not sure why you’d put the wear and tear on your own car
Hope you’re not doing this for $19 or $20 an hour

rod

Retired 22 years
Are you friggin NUTS? Why would anyone want to go back to that :censored2: hole after they retire? We only have had one retiree do this and he was always the company kiss-ass anyway.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
tenor (2).gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm gonna order more :censored2: from my retirement recliner just to keep you busier.

Shiftless

How old were you when you retired and how old are you now?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I feel sorry for you that you have to do this.
I feel more sorry for you if you just want to do this.
Two concerns I have for you: 1. Your financial well being. 2. Your mental well being.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My old feeder dept has done this at peak, I think the local just pauses your pension for the month or however long you work. No thanks.

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
What a great retirement idea! I don't work well with others .
Been there . done that. I've heard 35 yrs of driver helper (hinder) rambles>
PayBack
1666398256660.png