Retiree insurance

bacha29

Well, after all, it IS the Government* that picks up the tab for all these ever-expanding social programs! It's inhumane to exclude anyone from such a noble humanitarian agenda!

* @bacha29 is unaware of WHO 'Government' is.
And when it comes to your own future healthcare needs and expenses if you developed better alternative of your own you are completely free to make full use of it. However as you alluded to in your previous comments you too harbor doubts regarding the ability of your own resources to cover all of your future healthcare expenses. And the goal as you and the others point to is to find a way to get to what? Why Medicare of course.

NC man

If you retire soon prepare for some headaches with RHPA,you have to submit paperwork online or by mail to get reimbursed.Sounds easy but nothing is with FED. Sent online but of course it was denied so spent half a day dealing with that and if you call the nbr you don’t get a FedEx person but some contracted person who knows nothing.

So fun

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you retire soon prepare for some headaches with RHPA,you have to submit paperwork online or by mail to get reimbursed.Sounds easy but nothing is with FED. Sent online but of course it was denied so spent half a day dealing with that and if you call the nbr you don’t get a FedEx person but some contracted person who knows nothing.

So fun
RHRA benefits are administered by VIA Benefits. All I do each year is submit a copy of my premium bill/statement, and have it reimbursed directly into my bank account.