Retirees in the Buff

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some "Senior" personal ads seen in Florida and Arizonanewspapers:

FOXY LADY: Sexy, fashion-conscious blue-hairedbeauty, 80's, slim,5'-4" (used to be 5-6), searchingfor sharp-looking, sharp-dressing companion. Matchingwhite shoes and belt a plus.

MINT CONDITION: Male, 1932, high mileage, goodcondition, some hair, many new parts including hip,knee, cornea, valves. Isn't in running condition, butwalks well.

LONG-TERM COMMITMENT: Recent widow who has justburied fourth husband looking for someone to round outa six- unit plot. Dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath not a problem.

SERENITY NOW: I am into solitude, long walks,sunrises, the ocean, yoga and meditation. If you arethe silent type, let's get together, take ourhearing aids out and enjoy quiet times.

WINNING SMILE: Active grandmother with originalteeth seeking a dedicated flossier to share raresteaks, corn on the cob and caramel candy.

BEATLES OR STONES? I still like to rock, still liketo cruise in my Camaro on Saturday nights and stilllike to play the air guitar. If you were a groovychick, or are now a groovy hen, let's get together and listen to my boss collection of eight-track tapes.

MEMORIES: I can usually remember Monday throughThursday. If you can remember Friday, Saturday andSunday, let's put our two heads together