Retirees in the Buff

Ha ha---that is so true. I just got back from visiting a new barber shop in town. Its a sports themed shop that has a big tv at every hair cutting station to watch. They cut (they call it style your hair) , wrap your face with a warm towel, give you a neck & back massage, wash your hair and spray you down with foo foo juice all of which is part of their VIP package. They have a deal going on now where your first "VIP package experience" is FREE. Guess who filled the waiting area? Yep--us old duffers looking for a free haircut. I felt sorry for the young "hair stylists". They weren't exactly raking it in with tips. (I do tip good (20%) --my wife says too good).
Give her the whole thing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ha ha---that is so true. I just got back from visiting a new barber shop in town. Its a sports themed shop that has a big tv at every hair cutting station to watch. They cut (they call it style your hair) , wrap your face with a warm towel, give you a neck & back massage, wash your hair and spray you down with foo foo juice all of which is part of their VIP package. They have a deal going on now where your first "VIP package experience" is FREE. Guess who filled the waiting area? Yep--us old duffers looking for a free haircut. I felt sorry for the young "hair stylists". They weren't exactly raking it in with tips. (I do tip good (20%) --my wife says too good).
My dad always called his Old Spice...foo foo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430778285.561954.jpg

How about this circa 1970