Retirement after 25 years PT

badpal

The last report I received from the company is that the PT pension was over 100% funded. I am sending my yearly estimate request today via e-mail.
Do they usually get back to you pretty quick?. What info do you need to provide to get them to respond ? A lot of folks have at least some part time credits and would be nice to have something in writing.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Do they usually get back to you pretty quick?. What info do you need to provide to get them to respond ? A lot of folks have at least some part time credits and would be nice to have something in writing.
About 4 weeks It is a simple 1 page form that you can submit electronically.I have the form in my office will post it Monday.The estimate comes in the mail.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It is the same form you either check off retirement box or estimate box and date you want to start receiving checks.If I left now but take my checks starting next Feb. The check would be $1155.00 per month.Goal is two more years of 750 Hrs.

badpal

Thanks for the help, guess they would still of records of hours worked in a year, even if it was about 40 years ago?