Retirement calculator - Pension Estimated

quad decade guy

It was never meant to be directed to you...we have about the same number of years in..over 40. I know what it takes to survive in our work environment, we seen then come and go, literally..You are a survivor and I have the upmost respect to anybody with over 20 years with this Company, no matter the politics or tie clip.

I have a history dealing with trying to get correct information about my own retirement, both from the Union and Company...I am sorry if you thought that I directed any hostility toward you, it was never intentional....:bigsmile2:
Ok. Let's try again....

Say, how do you get away with admitting to over 40 years? (congrats btw)(I know what it means/takes). I am excoriated/belittled and simply abused for my service. Accused of all kinds of wild speculation from folks that have no idea of me or my personal life except for small snippets....even accused of lying about my service....just to be obstinate and abusive.

No? A small review of history will show.....heck even was told that my wife deserved cancer and should die.....because she was married to me....there are many more.

I am especially baffled at being abused for talking about fatalities and safety.

I am always interested in anything aviation, mechanical, space or philosophy. Especially aviation.

We work at a strange place(UPS) with an odd style of mgt. and union politics and a lot of anger.

As abused and belittled for my ideas and philosophy......they have served me well and allowed me to have a long and fruitful career. I'm always happy to share those ideas and to also learn.

MrWonderful

Let’s all be civil and not get carried away from the original questions, guys. After all, we’re a one big brown family. I have utmost respect for anyone who spends more than 20 years in this company.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok. Let's try again....

Say, how do you get away with admitting to over 40 years? (congrats btw)(I know what it means/takes). I am excoriated/belittled and simply abused for my service. Accused of all kinds of wild speculation from folks that have no idea of me or my personal life except for small snippets....even accused of lying about my service....just to be obstinate and abusive.

No? A small review of history will show.....heck even was told that my wife deserved cancer and should die.....because she was married to me....there are many more.

I am especially baffled at being abused for talking about fatalities and safety.

I am always interested in anything aviation, mechanical, space or philosophy. Especially aviation.

We work at a strange place(UPS) with an odd style of mgt. and union politics and a lot of anger.

As abused and belittled for my ideas and philosophy......they have served me well and allowed me to have a long and fruitful career. I'm always happy to share those ideas and to also learn.
Does your wife no about you’re proclivities?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok. Let's try again....

😂😂😂😂😂