Retirement Getting Closer

rod

Retired 22 years
Man… reminds me of that poor driver who got hit by that plane just a month or 2(?) before he was going to retire… so :censored2:ing heartbreaking….so Damn close… life just truly sucks sometimes.
I retired the second I qualified for a30 year pension. I don't regret it one bit. I've had a ton of fun in the 20 years I've been retired.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I retired the second I qualified for a30 year pension. I don't regret it one bit. I've had a ton of fun in the 20 years I've been retired.
You did it right…this isn’t your regular 9-5 job…hours are long..why work longer than you have to..

Ok- why did you say as long as its full?
Because if the tanker is full, there is minimal room for vapor, and the chances of ignition by an ignition source are reduced, but still not nullified. If it is empty, it is full of vapor and is essentially a bomb waiting for a fuse. Although diesel and gasoline are very different, diesel will still light with an appropriate ignition. Small sparks will not light liquid diesel or liquid anything for that matter, since the vapor is the only thing burning, but if it's empty there is no liquid to absorb the ignition.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Because if the tanker is full, there is minimal room for vapor, and the chances of ignition by an ignition source are reduced, but still not nullified. If it is empty, it is full of vapor and is essentially a bomb waiting for a fuse. Although diesel and gasoline are very different, diesel will still light with an appropriate ignition. Small sparks will not light liquid diesel or liquid anything for that matter, since the vapor is the only thing burning, but if it's empty there is no liquid to absorb the ignition.
AC35F522-DB2B-4A72-BD31-10B03093B99C.jpeg