Retirement medical insurance

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Retirement might the toughest challenge I've ever faced.

That is why I will continue to work and plan on leaving feet first..(Collect that death benefit that comes with active service)...

That will teach them....sweet revenge will come by collecting full Social Security and my Pension and still collect my 90,000 sitting on my butt and make them pay for my Health Coverage (26,000 annually) as my body slowly falls apart due to work related causes.

I remember we had a part timer who for the last 2 years came limping into work waiting till he was eligible for retirement and health benefits. It was comical and also the saddest thing you want to see...all he talked about was leaving...anyway he reached his goal and on the final day I saw him limp out for the last time with the biggest smile on his face carrying a small portion of his cake and a piece of worthless paper thanking for his years of service....

"You see in his eyes....."HE WON"....."

ski or die

Ski or Die
My insurance was totally screwed up. One dept would say everything was good to go and another would say I needed to send in more info. I sent in the info and they sent a letter saying they got it. And later another letter saying if I don't send in the info I would be cancelled. They sent me a bill, I paid it, then they said I was cancelled and sent my money back. It was like 2 offices not knowing what the other was doing. And they couldn't explain why they kept screwing up.
Just like when were employed. They will try to make it difficult as possible any chance they get. If they can find a way to cancel your insurance its more money in their pockets. And your comment about 2 offices is correct. UPS provides the insurance but it is administered by a third party which don't have a clue. UPS informed me of the third party while trying to resolve the issue of double premium payments being withdrawn. I tried the option of auto checking account withdrawal but they were taking double each month. Each representative you talk to has a completely different answer, just trying to pass the buck down the road so that don't have to deal with a problem. Could not get anywhere with anyone to correct it. Finally contacted U.S. Dept. of Labor who contacted UPS in Atlanta. It was resolved in one week.

Vette51

That is why I will continue to work and plan on leaving feet first..(Collect that death benefit that comes with active service)...

That will teach them....sweet revenge will come by collecting full Social Security and my Pension and still collect my 90,000 sitting on my butt and make them pay for my Health Coverage (26,000 annually) as my body slowly falls apart due to work related causes.

I remember we had a part timer who for the last 2 years came limping into work waiting till he was eligible for retirement and health benefits. It was comical and also the saddest thing you want to see...all he talked about was leaving...anyway he reached his goal and on the final day I saw him limp out for the last time with the biggest smile on his face carrying a small portion of his cake and a piece of worthless paper thanking for his years of service....

"You see in his eyes....."HE WON"....."

Funny ? If he was broken down, what was his other option ? To stay and keep falling apart ?? I guess he did win. He gets to stay home, get paid and not hurt so bad.