Retiring Soon Excitement

nancyg

Raise your hand, who’s retiring in 4 to 5 years? Are you dancing with joy now that your time is so close?
I retired at 64. Best decision I ever made. I saw enough people hobbling around the hub to know that I was going to quit while I was ahead. I have the ability to do whatever I want and I know longer am destroying my body for a few more dollars in my pension. I have enough to live quite comfortably.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I retired at 64. Best decision I ever made. I saw enough people hobbling around the hub to know that I was going to quit while I was ahead. I have the ability to do whatever I want and I know longer am destroying my body for a few more dollars in my pension. I have enough to live quite comfortably.
I had 12 years of pension checks on that birthday.
You are tougher than most. The hobbling around the hub usually starts in the 50's with this job.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How many cats?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I found I was getting the wobble. Since I retired ive not been wearing good shoes when Im being leisurely. I bought a good paoir yesterday, wobble gone. Stupid me

Up In Smoke

@Up In Smoke Right behind you, May 1, 2024 if A: My new attitude of what's truly important and what is BS doesn't get me suggested to leave and B: nothing else major occurs that may impact that date.
I'm leaving the month my youngest turns 26. She will have finished her master degree in December and I turn 56 in March. Thirty-seven years is enough, 6 part time and the rest in a package car. My current route covers 220 miles with 80 stops and 120 pieces daily. I feel as though I'm almost retired now.