Retro Check Announcement

Dr.Brownz

So none of you got an official announcement from one of the FT sups or center manager at your center?

I saw the upsers PCM but I thought it was interesting they decided to put that into our daily Pre-work-Communication, I was wondering if that was sent down from higher to keep everyone calm before they decide to massively delay the retro check.

Dr.Brownz

Well I'm at a smaller center so I guess things just moves slower here. We never heard anything officially about it until last Friday

Heres hoping they don't try to delay it due to "logistical problems" or some other BS

30yearstolife

Everyone send me your retro check when it arrives. I will guarantee a 15% return on your investment with me for the next 5 years. Your investment income will be mailed to you from some unnamed island in the Pacific every January 1st. Trust me!

You must have been the money manager for Bermuda-based Overseas Partners LTD (OPL), in the day.

30yearstolife

592574269_1967613.gif

I prefer Retro Czechs to current ones.
ivana_trump_getty-300x300.jpg

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
Everyone s been asleep since last August ? Back pay for contract going back to August 2013. All hours worked, vacation,poh,sick. They owe you. Here at 804 its .70 cents per hour and $1.05 for every overtime hour since August 2013 Also owe you for election day, day after thanksgiving

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Everyone s been asleep since last August ? Back pay for contract going back to August 2013. All hours worked, vacation,poh,sick. They owe you. Here at 804 its .70 cents per hour and $1.05 for every overtime hour since August 2013 Also owe you for election day, day after thanksgiving
NO WAY!
Who told you that?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just when you think............