RETRO CHECK CALCULATOR

GOAT/BESTSORTERALIVE

upload_2019-5-22_7-49-41.png

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
FrwrO1X.png

Already did my own estimates with a total of $2,314.46 using excel spreadsheet, and well it was close to this calculator but doesn't take in to account progression and double time. Will be around $1,631.23 after taxes.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I calculated mine and should be getting just over $6,600. We'll see how bad Ups tries to get away with not paying me, and if by some miracle they do get it right, Uncle Sam will take a big chunk anyways.

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
had to do my own because the mediocre online calculator hadn't been created. so every week I added the week's pay period, which ended up being effortless as it took less than 20 seconds :bored2:

iWCVqRI.png

MattM

had to do my own because the mediocre online calculator hadn't been created. so every week I added the week's pay period, which ended up being effortless as it took less than 20 seconds :bored2:

iWCVqRI.png
Aren't you being paid appropriately right now? Starting with the 5/10 check, all wages were supposed to be corrected from here on out.

I'm due something like $540. A new hire off the streets could have worked 500 less hires than myself and still walked with the same raise amount. The money's already been forgotten about. So it is what it is at this point. It feels like dirty pity money at this point.

rown_oser

Same As It Ever Was
Aren't you being paid appropriately right now? Starting with the 5/10 check, all wages were supposed to be corrected from here on out.

I'm due something like $540. A new hire off the streets could have worked 500 less hires than myself and still walked with the same raise amount. The money's already been forgotten about. So it is what it is at this point. It feels like dirty pity money at this point.

You're right and good catch. I guess I was just in the habit already of appending the list weekly LOL

Just curious, did anyone else get bumped up from $11/hr to $12/hr after 2019 rolled around, then went to $13 when the contract finally passed? I wasn't expecting any type of raise when 2019 started and it seemed kind of odd.

upschuck

iWCVqRI.png
Did you deduct the couple days of your w/e 8/4/18, that were in July?