Retro check is in!

MattM

Yeah. This will be causing some major divide in my building. All 4 yr and up guys getting screwed. Retros in the $300-500 range with hundreds more hours worked. Brand New to 1 yr guys getting $1500 and up with less hours. Reality sucks lol.

We knew it was coming. Crap is about to hit the fan with call ins and no shows. Serious bad timing with holiday this week. The company did it to themselves.

Yeah. This will be causing some major divide in my building. All 4 yr and up guys getting screwed. Retros in the $300-500 range. Brand New to 1 yr guys getting $1500 and up.

We knew it was coming. Crap is about to hit the fan with call ins and no shows. Serious bad timing with holiday this week. The company did it to themselves.
Nobody is getting screwed, they are getting what they are owed.

Dough99

0B9F68AD-8F06-417D-9438-6F8A32DC6285.jpeg

MattM

I'm not following what you are trying to say.
Are you familiar the GWI for PT workers is 70 cents? New guys and anyone under 4 years are getting a nice catch-up raise to the new starting wage of $13.

I guess I'm still caught up on the contract Dynamics that got approved. I will have worked 100 more hours than some and getting $1,000 less. I knew this coming in. But reality is setting in.

Are you familiar the GWI for PT workers is 70 cents? New guys and anyone under 4 years are getting a nice catch-up raise to the new starting wage of $13.

I guess I'm still caught up on the contract Dynamics that got approved. I will have worked 100 more hours than some and getting $1,000 less. I knew this coming in. But reality is setting in.
They should have given you a bump up raise. I don't like that part where a newbie is making as much as some that has been here for a few years