Retro check is in!

I’m putting all that money into lottery pull tabs really just gonna put it in savings if we ever get it

It posted this morning.

Yeah 2.3k net. I hope other PTers fared better. I don't know why I thought it'd be higher. Tbh tho, I was expecting only a few trips to the grocery store. For being chump change it was actually a pleasant surprise.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Whatever happened to that guy?
CC9BB4DC-6B00-47AA-9C5D-E58355871674.gif

ShiverMeTimbers

Hey all, new here. Pretty sure they :censored2:ed me on my retro pay, but just want to make sure I have everything right before I go in.

So August 1, 2018, start of the retro pay, I was making $19.50 an hour. Up till February 1 of this year, where my progression went to $21.00. Under the new contract my pay is $24.00.

So the majority of my retro hours should be $4.50 right? They paid me around 1100 hours at $3.50 instead of $4.50, during the time period before my progression.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hey all, new here. Pretty sure they :censored2:ed me on my retro pay, but just want to make sure I have everything right before I go in.

So August 1, 2018, start of the retro pay, I was making $19.50 an hour. Up till February 1 of this year, where my progression went to $21.00. Under the new contract my pay is $24.00.

So the majority of my retro hours should be $4.50 right? They paid me around 1100 hours at $3.50 instead of $4.50, during the time period before my progression.
just leave me alone