Retro check is in!

WTFm8

81510526-1866-436B-B4AD-85F3BCEF063A.jpeg

This should be fun. Pretty sure it’s a bit short. Progression raise late last year. Inside, Air, Ground.

Going to download stubs and toss em all in a spreadsheet. Also almost a 40% difference between gross vs net.

Cjay

If it's not calculated based on extracting the check to the whole year then it's calculated as a bonus...it's more accurate, less complicated, and ultimately makes very little difference
Less complicated what are you talking about? More accurate ? They need to just treat it has a regular check..

MattM

It finally happened! It's here.

I'm shocked

They actually calculated my hours correctly. It's off by a penny. Impressive.

They didn't tax the hell out of it either. Nice! I think. But they did do 401k deductions. And looking at what the feds took out, just 5% of the paycheck. They were off by $10, given my withholdings allowances. And oddly, it's nowhere near the 25% many are talking about. So they shortchanged me on taxes and put a large lump into my 401k

Not sure how to feel. Atleast from here, I can adjust my 401k% and withholdings allowances # and not have to deal with UPS under or overpaying. They actually got the main amount right.

Last edited:

MuricaMan01

Got mine but it's taxed at 36% even with m9 on federal. It had to have been taxed like a bonus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190702-003216.png
    Screenshot_20190702-003216.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 72

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Mine hit also, but its short...

by my calculations mine was waaaaaay short

I’m so confused. No sign of it here.

Why is ups considering our retro checks bonus checks and taxing 40 percent instead of 33 percent. This is pay we were supposed to get paid and earn, if the contract went through in Aug we would be getting taxed at 33 percent .

Ya all should have claimed 9 last week so they wouldn't rape you on taxes

98A14385-5E34-4B3F-B47D-3368A52F925B.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Mine is correct. What a suprise.
PT retro is at least 1-2K, you drivers are getting some crazy big ones

do not forget to do your taxes next year lol most of us will be in the green with how much that has been deducted.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Did any of you feeder guys get mileage pay on your checks? I had quite a few mileage runs and don't see any pay for it on my check.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah your full of sheet, we all know retro checks are coming July 2020 after we get the profit numbers up enough to justify giving us our 660 million dollars worth of wages.
Giving? They ain't giving us squat, we earned it. We already gave them our time and labor.