Retro check is in!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Better read the fine print while I hope you get that much and more. National might sell you out
Contract states anyone in progression gets slotted into the new progression rates. So its $3.75 per hour dating back to August 1st and $5.62 per OT hour.

Edit: That's for a driver in 3rd year of progression.

Last edited:

Lbound2

What's the current status on this? I heard we get backpay for how much money we were supposed to get if we DID have the raise somewhere around next new year? I voted way back in early August when I was a new hire. I've been here for a year and a few months. What's the news? Good or bad? (yes I have union)

WHERES MY 3 DOLLARS?

Last edited:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What's the current status on this? I heard we get backpay for how much money we were supposed to get if we DID have the raise somewhere around next new year? I voted way back in early August when I was a new hire. I've been here for a year and a few months. What's the news? Good or bad? (yes I have union)

You'll get your $17.43 back pay when and if they are gotdamned ready to give it to you. Until then you get nothing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

WHERES MY 3 DOLLARS?
Drivers traded the back pay for beards. Sorry.

cachmeifucan

Although it doesn't matter after your supplements are figured out your going to get what you get. I'm just saying I wouldn't be counting your chickens until the check comes

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That would be nice... A 30,000 to 40,000 dollar check!
Sorta like what the pilots were able to negotiate???? And we were all hoping for a buck an hour raise every year (not that far off from what we got) and that went down the tubes.... Our raise was 1.9% for the average driver .... seriously pathetic