Retro check is in!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Although it doesn't matter after your supplements are figured out your going to get what you get. I'm just saying I wouldn't be counting your chickens until the check comes
If the check comes and it's short then you file for penalty pay. It's black and white language so Ups has no way to not pay us. If everything would have passed August 1st then I would have had been making $28.75 now instead of just $25. So how do you think Ups can just simply not pay us what we are contractually guaranteed?

cachmeifucan

If the check comes and it's short then you file for penalty pay. It's black and white language so Ups has no way to not pay us. If everything would have passed August 1st then I would have had been making $28.75 now instead of just $25. So how do you think Ups can just simply not pay us what we are contractually guaranteed?
Because retro pay has to be negotiated.what did your contract say. I just wait until march when the check comes and everyone is crying.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
What's the current status on this? I heard we get backpay for how much money we were supposed to get if we DID have the raise somewhere around next new year? I voted way back in early August when I was a new hire. I've been here for a year and a few months. What's the news? Good or bad? (yes I have union)

WHERES MY 3 DOLLARS?

Drivers traded the back pay for beards. Sorry.

Yep, beards and hoodies.