Retro check is in!

Jimmystruther

i just hit 4 years on Dec 2 2018 and im at 13.50, i'm local 804 in NY. does anyone know if we also go up $15 in January when minimum wage goes up to $15?

upschuck

i just hit 4 years on Dec 2 2018 and im at 13.50, i'm local 804 in NY. does anyone know if we also go up $15 in January when minimum wage goes up to $15?
Yes, if your pay is below the min wage, it goes up to that wage. However, you will not be accruing any more retro pay, from that point on. Then add in the contractual wages at the appropriate time.

so i actually started working August 2018 , we were only getting paid 10:45 up until the middle of November went to 12:45 nobody received a retro check should I still expect one since i started in August ?? And when the damn check coming

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
so i actually started working August 2018 , we were only getting paid 10:45 up until the middle of November went to 12:45 nobody received a retro check should I still expect one since i started in August ?? And when the damn check coming

Check should arrive any day now

Go stand by the mailbox

22.34life

That depends,if their is a pay difference in the new progression from the current then yes.but if u are in progession u would not get retro pay for the gwi since progression employees dont get the gwi.if that makes sense.

badpal

A mailman buddy of mine told me that there is a picture taken of every letter that is delivered in this country.

badpal

And like the guy said earlier , there is a service where you can get an email showing you what letters you will be getting that day.

badpal

I think between that, computer records and phone call logs, the goverment or somebody can find out every move you make if they wanted.

SweatPit

i won't bite
Do people who are in progression (22.3) get the retro pay also? Another question do people in progression get the raise after everything is ratified and the checks are done for back pay? I know we won't be getting any retro checks until at least June based on last time - but just trying to get a couple of questions answered. Thanks for your help with this.
Yes.

So say you are 2 years in being a 22.3 and are at $17.00 an hour. They bumped it up $1 an hour to $18.00 an hour. So you will get $1 for every hour worked from August 1st to when everything goes through in Feb or March. $1.50 for every OT hour worked and $2 hr for double time hour worked.

But say you are at like $22 an hour from a ton of part time years. You will be stuck for 4 years at $22 an hour until you hit top scale. No retro pay.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No retro for awhile. At last check 4 supplements were not settled. I have no idea why your per hour went up . Pease check your state min. wage.